Chapter 5: Let's go together

Mu Lichen turned a blind eye to the oncoming attack. Everyone who thought he would be caught by the zombies suddenly discovered that the zombie’s claws stopped in front of Mu Lichen, motionless, like pressing the pause button.

  An Yang, who rushed over worriedly, breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Mu Lichen who was safe and sound, and then looked at Grandpa Mu who had turned into a zombie: "Grandpa... what should I do?" Mu Lichen directly put his powerful spirit force invaded Grandpa Mu's brain core, and then left a mental imprint.

  This spiritual brand is just like the emperor's selection of personal guards. The branded zombies will unconditionally obey Mu Lichen's orders and protect him when he is in danger. The advantage is that it will grow with the growth of Mu Lichen's strength.

  Mu Lichen gave Grandpa Mu this spiritual imprint. Of course, he did not want to use him as a subordinate, but wanted to bind him to himself and improve Grandpa Mu's strength.

  The only way for zombies to increase their strength is to devour fresh flesh and blood or eat the elixirs of superpowers. It is also possible to eat the crystal cores of the same kind.

  It's just that it's too slow to upgrade by devouring flesh and blood, and it's very dangerous to eat elixirs and crystal cores without the devouring ability like Mu Lichen.

  Mu Lichen wanted Grandpa Mu to turn into a smart high-level zombie, but he also didn't want him to be in danger by swallowing different elixirs and crystal cores, so he could only give him a spiritual brand so that Grandpa Mu could safely increase his strength.

  With the restraint of the spiritual brand, even if Grandpa Mu smelled the flesh and blood of a living person, he did not pounce on him according to his instinct.

  Mu Lichen saw that Grandpa Mu was a little restless because of the breath of living people, so he transferred some pure energy from his body to replenish Grandpa Mu's energy, who had been hungry for a long time.

  An Yang was very surprised when he saw Grandpa Mu calm down: "Ah Chen, what's going on?" Mu Lichen was helping

  Grandpa Mu sort out his messy clothes and said calmly: "My superpower can calm zombies. "

  He explained this way, and those who were wondering how he could break in from the mountain of corpses so easily suddenly understood.

  At this time, a very young boy who looked about the same age as Mu Liyi suddenly said to Mu Lichen: "Since you have calmed this zombie, kill it now when it is not attacking!" Mu Lichen

  said Li Chen paused while Grandpa Mu was arranging his clothes. He didn't even look at the boy and continued to arrange his clothes, as if he didn't hear what he said.

  "Ah -"

  The woman closest to the boy suddenly screamed. Everyone looked towards her and saw that the face of the previously pretty woman was already covered in blood.

  But the blood was not that woman's.

  Because a headless corpse beside her had fallen down. The boy's head rolled several times and rolled into the middle of the crowd. The crowd immediately scattered and fled.

 Only a body with missing parts and a frightened woman covered in blood were left.

  Everyone's frightened eyes fell on Mu Lichen.

  Although no one saw his hand, everyone felt that he was the one who killed the person.

  Mu Lichen was floating outside the window before, so he should be a high-level wind power user, and then he used some means to make the window glass disappear. This should be another power, pushing open the door. The huge strength when he made a big cabinet, this is a power, plus the power he just said personally... After calculation, he has at least four series of powers, and maybe more!

  The boy who just died was a fire power user.

  Because his powers are so powerful, and everyone needs his powers together with Anyang's powers to produce clean water, boys who are still at the age where they are dreaming about being a savior will inevitably become arrogant.

  A boy who thought that he was a special person and that he was important lost his life because of just one word.

  Except for An Yang, everyone else felt that Mu Lichen's behavior was too bloody, but they did not dare to say it because they were also afraid of death.

  An Yang only felt sorry for Mu Lichen's behavior.

  How much hardship and pain did the boy who once had a gentle and sunny smile have to endure to become the cold, cruel and ruthless person he is now?

  Mu Lichen was still arranging Grandpa Mu's clothes, replacing damaged clothes and tidying up messy clothes.

  Soon, except for his sunken red eyes, blue-gray skin, deformed claws, and the rotten smell all over his body, Grandpa Mu was as well-dressed as if the old man Mu who had dominated the business world of N City for decades was still there.

  Mu Lichen turned to look at An Yang and said, "Go and pack your things, and we'll go together." An Yang immediately understood what Mu Lichen meant, glanced at Grandpa Mu, and then turned around to pack his clothes. food.

  He knew that Mu Lichen only planned to take him and Grandpa Mu who had turned into a zombie this time, and no one else.

  Although he knew he shouldn't, An Yang still felt so happy that he almost flew away.

  ××××××

  Anyang understood the implication of Mu Lichen's words, but those who felt good about themselves did not understand.

  Anru also hurriedly packed her things, and ordered Fu Yan: "Hurry up, don't forget that gold necklace, it cost millions. The box contains jade bracelets, worth tens of millions. Be careful! You are so clumsy, can you afford to pay for the damage?"

  Fu Yan gritted her teeth, her eyes red with grievance, but she still packed her things according to Anru's wishes.

  Fu Yan is also a wealthy eldest lady, and she and Mu Lichen are well matched, and the Fu family is even better than the Mu family.

  Because Fu Yan's father is a very powerful businessman, much better than Murong who only knows about scandals.

  Therefore, Anru treated Fu Yan, her future daughter-in-law, who could bring her a lot of benefits, as if she were her own daughter.

  Unfortunately, the end of the world has come, and Fu Yan is the only one left in the Fu family, and her parents have turned into zombies.

  Anru's attitude towards Fu Yan immediately changed. Now that she knew Mu Lichen was a powerful superpower, she treated Fu Yan as a servant.

  Fu Yan is just a beautiful ordinary woman now. The only person she can rely on now is Mu Lichen, her fiancé. So when Mu Lichen's attitude towards her is not very good, all she can do is to please Anru.

  Because Mu Lichen used to respect Anru as a mother very much.

  But that was only before...

  Mu Lichen looked at An Ru's gesticulating look and Fu Yan who secretly looked at him aggrievedly. A sneer appeared on his lips: "I only said to go with A Yang, you guys take care of it. What are you doing?"

  The Mu family members, who were busy and happy, were stunned.