Chapter 37: Collect a mount: Mutated Tibetan Mastiff!

Mu Lichen looked sideways.

  It was a Tibetan mastiff as big as half a building.

  The Tibetan Mastiff's eyes were pale blue, and its sharp fangs were exposed. Drops of saliva slipped from the teeth and fell to the ground, corroding into large holes with green smoke emitting. His posture was very strong, and he jumped from far away to the front.

  The black fur on this Tibetan Mastiff is shiny, and I don’t know why it mutated like this.

  This is a mutated Tibetan mastiff, not a zombie-turned-Tibetan mastiff.

  Mu Lichen could not order this mutated Tibetan Mastiff as the Zombie King, but this mutated Tibetan Mastiff seemed to be directed at him and his zombie brothers.

  Mu Lichen glanced at An Yang and knew that the space where he was carrying the jade pendant would be fine. He didn't care what he said to Anyang, and controlled the zombies to form a defensive formation to fight against the mutated Tibetan Mastiff.

  The upgrade of mutant beasts relies on the flesh and blood of other mutant beasts or humans, as well as the mutant beasts' beast elixirs, the alien elixirs of the superpowers, and the crystal nuclei of zombies.

  Regardless of whether they are carnivores or herbivores, after mutation, their demand for flesh and blood is very strong.

  So this leads to the fact that mutated beasts like to attack humans just like zombies.

  Mutated beasts and zombies are not the same kind, and even zombie animals are not considered the same kind as mutant beasts.

  But mutant beasts generally don't provoke zombies. Because the zombie virus on zombies is very contagious, even a powerful mutant beast will most likely turn into a zombie if it is bitten.

  This mutated Tibetan mastiff seemed to attack the zombies with great purpose, which made Mu Lichen very strange. But he wasn't afraid either.

  Mu Lichen arranged evolved zombies that were good at defense at the outermost perimeter, and placed zombies that were good at long-range attacks inside.

  Blocked by defensive zombies, the mutated Tibetan Mastiff can't do anything to the zombies inside, but the zombies inside can easily attack it with supernatural powers.

  This mutated Tibetan Mastiff is a fifth-level mutated beast, which was very rare when the apocalypse only started for a few months.

  You must know that it is more difficult to upgrade mutant beasts than human superpowers, but they can all fight across levels.

  Under the protection of the zombies, Mu Lichen looked at the scarred mutated Tibetan mastiff, and his heart moved.

  If this mutated Tibetan mastiff was adopted as a mount... Mu Lichen would be very moved. Although he can control zombie animals to move around, there are always rotten spots on the zombie animals, which really challenges his visual system.

  It looked fine from a distance, but he couldn't stand it if he rode on his back and had close contact.

  After making up his mind, Mu Lichen instructed the zombies to trap the mutated Tibetan Mastiff and prevent it from escaping, while trying not to hurt it.

  He took the initiative to leave the zombie horde and walked towards the mutated Tibetan Mastiff.

  The mutated Tibetan Mastiff stared at Mu Lichen warily and ignored the zombies around him who did not attack it.