Chapter 56 - 57 - 58

Chapter 56: Mutated plant—Hundred-Eyed Wood!

 The duration of the third solar eclipse was exceptionally long, longer than the first and second solar eclipses combined.

 Mu Ran and Yin Feng were not zombies. They felt uncomfortable being exposed outside the building.

 The zombie boys under Mu Lichen all happily ran outside to an uncovered place and looked up at the dark sky, looking like they were enjoying themselves to the fullest. Mu Ran looked at the

 zombie boys outside who all had the same look, and suddenly thought that his boss also had the same look, right?

 He burst out laughing when he imagined Mu Lichen's handsome and stern face making such a... expression.

 Yin Feng next to him looked confused: "What's wrong with you?" He suddenly smiled like this silly look. Could it be that he didn't take medicine today?

 Mu Ran, who had not taken any medicine, felt that he was still cute. He winked at Yin Feng and said, "What do you think the boss is doing now?" Yin Feng said without hesitation: "What else can he do? Of course it is with the outside world

 . These zombies..." Before he finished speaking, he also came back to his thoughts. He looked at the appearance of the zombies outside, then looked at Mu Ran who was smiling stupidly, and turned his head silently. , with an extremely upright expression: "I think the boss will be very grateful to me when he knows that you care about him so much." After hearing the threat in Yin Feng's words, Mu Ran said with a ferocious face: "You want to beat me?

 " Report?"

 Yin Feng looked innocent: "How could I do such a shameless thing as snitching? I just conveyed your concern to the boss, you don't need to thank me too much." Mu Ran's mouth twitched

 . , he was wrong, how could he think that this guy was a natural idiot? This is obviously evil! He weakly held his forehead: "Tell me, what do you want me to do so that you don't tell the boss?" He was already prepared for heavy bleeding. Anyway, there was nothing better than letting the boss of the Zombie King know that he was just making up his stupidity. It would be much better to be torn apart and eaten by zombies.

 Yin Feng showed a gentle smile and said like a breath of fresh air: "I heard that you have just advanced to the fourth-level superpower, and you don't need the fifth-level beast elixir now?"

 Mu Ran bitterly threw the fifth-level beast elixir that he had just received and had not warmed up to Yin Feng, and said resentfully: "It's a shame that I still treat you as a good friend who shares the same disease..." Yin Feng took the fifth-level beast elixir

 . Dan turned around and left, not even bothering to pay attention to the idiot Mu Ran.

 We are in the same boat, peat, the man who is popular under the boss's control can still use such precious resources to study formation techniques. He does not have to be squeezed every day like in the base and the resources cannot keep up, and he has to bear the pain of paying for it...

 The labor and management are living so comfortably, and it is really disgusting that you look at the labor and management with pity and sympathy every day!

 After being punished for so many days, you are only allowed to bleed a little for the sake of your colleagues.

 ******

 Mu Lichen sat alone on the top of the restaurant, seizing this rare opportunity to absorb the energy of the solar eclipse.

 I don't know how long it has passed, but a soft ray of light lit up in the dark sky, just like the dawn ushering in the darkness. This weak ray of light gradually expanded and gradually dispelled the darkness.