Chapter 97 - 98

Chapter 97: The ambiguity of shaving!

 An Yang couldn't see Mu Lichen's sad look, and quickly comforted him: "It's only been a few years, and you are so sad. When we succeed in cultivation, we will be in seclusion for decades and hundreds of years. It's never too late for you to feel sad."

 The sadness in Mu Lichen's heart immediately dissipated when An Yang said these words, and instead he felt confused about whether to laugh or cry.

 Why hadn't he noticed before that the serious and steady Anyang was actually a funny guy?

 Mu Lichen put the unhappy memories behind, picked up a pen and tried to write a few words on the paper. After getting familiar with it, he turned over the page and started to draw a map.

 Mu Lichen had a photographic memory, and the map Li Wenyang showed him was firmly in his mind, and he even remembered the method of decrypting it.

 He directly drew the decrypted map route.

 An Yang looked at the map drawn by Mu Lichen, carefully compared it with the location in his memory, and found that the underground research institute was actually under the Qin family's mansion.

 Anyang suddenly said: "No wonder the Qin family is unwilling to move out of the Qin family's mansion."

 The Qin family's mansion occupies a large area with many plants and small animals, as well as mutated animals and plants, and zombie animals and plants.

 However, the Qin family would rather spend a lot of energy cleaning up than moving out of this area. It turned out to be to cover up the research institute under the Qin family's mansion.

 Mu Lichen also pointed at the map and said: "Look here, the entrance to the tunnel should be in this room on the east side of Songtao Garden, but I don't know what this room is used for." Although they had lived in Qin's house for a day, except for Songtao

 , I have never been to the garden or lobby, so I naturally don’t know what the rooms to the east of Songtao Garden are for.

 An Yang touched his chin and muttered: "Should we find a way to stay at Qin's house for a few more days?"

 Mu Lichen agreed: "We can enter Qin's house through Qin Ming..." He raised his head as he spoke, and saw An Yang Touching his chin.

 Mu Lichen looked at Anyang's chin covered with short green stubble, stretched out his hand to touch it, and said with a natural expression: "It's time for you to shave." He looked very natural, but he still had a crush on him

 . His Anyang.

 When his sweetheart touched a sensitive spot like his chin, his heart was beating unsatisfactorily, as if the only sound in the world was his heartbeat.

 This time, An Yang didn't change the subject to divert Mu Lichen's attention. Instead, he said in a strange way: "Why don't you shave it for me?" Mu Lichen didn't think there was anything wrong with An Yang's request. Okay

 . It's just a brother helping me shave, it's normal, isn't it?

 So he nodded and said, "Do you have a razor?"

 An Yang only saw his pale lips moving, but didn't hear what he was saying, so he shook his head subconsciously.

 No razor? Mu Lichen blinked, thought for a while, then condensed a small ice knife in his hand, and then stretched it towards Anyang.

 A sharp ice blade glowing with ice blue light gradually approached in front of his eyes. An Yang swallowed subconsciously, and then froze in place and did not dare to move.