Chapter 52 - 53

Chapter 52: Array Master Yin Feng!

    Why is Mu Lichen so happy?

 He was happy that this inheritance was so powerful that it just made up for his shortcomings.

 He had been eyeing Qin Zhao's martial arts secrets before, wasn't it because he had enough strength but not enough skills?

 As a result, there was a slight glitch in the soul search and he was unable to find it. He was still frustrated for a long time.

 And now that he has obtained the Blood Demon inheritance, he has all kinds of spells and combat skills. Even the previous owner of the Blood Demon Sword, the Blood Demon Lord, thoughtfully opened up a spiritual space in the Blood Demon Sword.

 If you have to use your mental power to enter this mental space, you will be able to transform into a mental power incarnation with the same strength as yourself, and you will also encounter an incarnation of spiritual power left by the blood demon.

 This incarnation of spiritual thoughts has no self-awareness, but it has the fighting instinct of the Blood Demon Lord.

 Mu Lichen can completely improve his combat experience by fighting with the incarnation of the Blood Demon Lord's spiritual power through the incarnation of his spiritual power.

 But while he was happy, Mu Lichen thought of the flaming archer he met at the survivor base in Province H.

 The archer's bow and arrow must be the same inherited spiritual treasure as the Blood Demon Sword, otherwise it wouldn't be so powerful, and Mu Lichen wouldn't have been suppressed for several minutes from the beginning of the battle.

 After all, he hasn't accepted the core inheritance yet. If he meets the kind of magic archer who accepts the inheritance and is always on target, if it weren't for the huge level gap between him and that magic archer, he might really fall into trouble.

 But now Mu Lichen is no longer worried. With this complete inheritance, what if the magic archer is about the same level as him?

 Still no match for him!

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 The technique that the Blood Demon Lord left to him as the successor was a very cruel demon cultivation technique - the Blood Sacrifice Technique, which was very suitable for Mu Lichen.

 The Blood Sacrifice Technique sounds like an evil technique related to blood, and it is indeed the case.

 This magic skill does not require a strong physique or spiritual root. You only need to kill people according to the secret method in the skill, and use a large amount of blood to increase your skill.

 The Blood Demon Lord was one of the most powerful men in the world of cultivation tens of thousands of years ago, but his spiritual qualifications were average. He rose from humble beginnings, and his methods were extremely vicious. In order to increase his strength, he would not hesitate to kill people and practice demonic skills. , making no distinction between friend and foe.

 No matter he is a mortal or a cultivator, no matter he is on the righteous path or the demonic path, he will kill them all just to practice this demonic skill.

 However, this magic power is too powerful and his strength is extremely strong. Even if the entire cultivation world unites to strangle him, they still fail.

 Later, it was because he had committed too many crimes and the catastrophe was too strong that he could not survive it and his soul was scattered.

 Mu Lichen carefully read the techniques in his mind, and the smile on his face became brighter and brighter.