Chapter 28 - 29 - 30 - 31

Chapter 28: The Appearance of Zombie Rats

  After the solar eclipse, An Yang heard someone knocking on the door, and Mu Liyi's voice came in: "Brother, cousin, Chief Zhang said he was leaving."

  An Yang felt tight in his heart. When he was about to find a reason to refuse, a voice so familiar that it made him feel ecstatic came from behind him: "We'll be here in a while." When An Yang looked back, he saw Mu Lichen sitting on the window edge

  . She smiled at him with crooked eyebrows and that gentle and bright smile, just like before. His heartbeat slowed down a beat, and he rushed forward to grab Mu Lichen's hand. It seemed that this was the only way to be sure that Mu Lichen was really back.

  The two of them were very close. An Yang looked up at Mu Lichen. He suddenly felt that his eyes were in a trance. In this trance, he seemed to see a pair of cold and ruthless eyes, like a black hole and an abyss, which made him feel uncomfortable. People were feeling terrified...

  An Yang blinked and took a closer look. Ah Chen was still the same as before, just wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses. He breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that he might have seen it wrong just now, perhaps because of the refraction of the lenses... His eyes were on Mu Lichen's glasses, and he did not leave them for a long time, which attracted Mu Lichen's attention.

  The smile on Mu Lichen's lips faded: "What's wrong? You don't recognize me anymore?"

  An Yang shook his head subconsciously and said, "I'm just curious that you don't have myopia, so why do you wear glasses?"

  Mu Lichen Pushing up the glasses on the bridge of his nose, he said with unclear meaning: "Didn't I tell you? I just wanted to prevent something from splashing into my eyes when I was killing... zombies." An Yang nodded: "

  I Remember, I just didn't think of it and just asked casually."

  Mu Lichen stopped talking and just looked at An Yang with slightly narrowed eyes. It seems that he noticed the strangeness in his eyes just now... But judging from the situation, An Yang didn't seem to see it very clearly. When Mu Lichen discovered that something was wrong with An Yang, he gathered all the energy in his body into the soul crystal, so he took off his glasses without hesitation, looked at An Yang with open eyes, and said with a smile: " You see, my eyes are very good."

  An Yang looked at Mu Lichen's bright eyes that were the same as usual, and became even more sure that he must have seen it wrong just now. He smiled and said, "It's okay, let's go out." Mu Lichen looked at An Yang's turn

  . Looking back, he put his glasses back on again, and the eyes under the lenses turned dark again... An Yang, who had his back

  to Mu Lichen, didn't see that Mu Lichen, who was smiling brightly just now, was now The expression on his face was so cold that it made people tremble. He slowly reached out his hand and gently stroked the frame of his glasses. Unexpectedly, Anyang almost noticed something unusual about him just now...

  Originally, his eyes were completely black, without the whites of his eyes. Even if he wore glasses, it would be impossible for anyone to notice it. So he added a spiritual hint to the glasses, making everyone who looked at him subconsciously ignore the weirdness of the eyes under the lenses.

  But An Yang actually noticed it just now... Could it be that he had absorbed too much energy before, causing the energy to leak out and destroy the spiritual hints on the glasses? Feeling the weak mental power on the glasses, Mu Lichen put another mental suggestion on the glasses just in case.

  An Yang opened the door and turned around to see Mu Lichen still standing at the window. He asked doubtfully, "Achen, what's wrong with you?" Mu Lichen said, "It's nothing, I was just thinking about grandpa."