Chapter 73: I am stupid just to make you laugh!

Earthy yellow light enveloped the villa. Gradually, under the influence of the earth element, the villa was separated from the earth.

 At this time, An Yang, who had been ready nearby, stepped forward, waved his hand in a particularly domineering manner, and then the entire villa disappeared.

 Mu Lichen said: "Let's go in and take a look."

 An Yang nodded, and then took Mu Lichen into the space together.

 On a large piece of grass in the space, a villa is sitting there intact. The earthy yellow light has wrapped around the villa and has not dissipated.

 This is why it takes a fifth-level earth power user to do it.

 Only fifth-level earth power users can keep the power on an object for a period of time without disappearing.

 Mu Lichen walked around the villa wrapped in earth-type powers, nodded with satisfaction, and then said to Anyang: "The house is solved, we just happened to come into this space, please take me around. ."

 Anyang readily agreed, even with a secret unspeakable joy.

 He felt like he was taking Ah Chen to see their new home...

 Mu Lichen was unaware of An Yang's special joyful attitude. At this time, his mind was attracted by the faintly hot bead in his pocket.

 This bead was the first time he entered the jade pendant space and took it out of the spring.

 An Yang took Mu Lichen around the space.

 Mu Lichen found that the space of this jade pendant was larger than what he saw when he came in last time.

 The fog that could be seen clearly by looking up now became very far away and even invisible.

 Mu Lichen said: "The fog at the edge..."

 An Yang said: "The fog should mean that there is no room to unblock it. As soon as I advance, the fog will recede a little. There was no such mountain before, it was me It only appeared when I broke through to the sixth level last time.”

 Mu Lichen nodded, and then asked, "Where's the creek I remember seeing when I first came here?"

 An Yang said, "I'll take you there. I don't know why the creek is about to go." It's dried up."

 Although An Yang is the master of the space, he cannot teleport in the space independently, so he and Mu Lichen walked over.

 There is a lot of space that has been unblocked, with mountains, forests, fields and water.

 There are many animals in the mountains and forests, whether they are vicious carnivores or herbivores, they all get along very well, harmoniously and happily, just like the animals before the end of the world.

 However, according to An Yang, these animals existed after the space was unsealed. They all have developed spiritual wisdom, are somewhat spiritual, and can understand human speech. They only absorb spiritual energy in the space to live, and do not eat food.

 The chickens and sheep raised by Anyang were brought in from outside and were ordinary animals.

 Anyang wanted to eat fresh meat. These intelligent animals could not be slaughtered casually, so he raised some ordinary animals and slaughtered them for meat.

 Those fields were not well planned, and you could tell at a glance that they were done by laymen.

 But the vegetables, wheat, etc. all look very pleasing to the eye, but they are sparse, with one plant here and there, which is a bit funny.