Chapter 75: A clean kill!

When Mu Lichen heard this, his face became even more ugly, and his tone was rather hateful: "You didn't notice anything strange at all?" An Yang thought for a moment, then froze, "

 You mean... space The flow rate of time in space..."

 Mu Lichen said coldly: "Yes, the flow rate of time in space is faster than outside. If you stay in space for a long time, your life span will be shortened." It doesn't mean that your life span is shortened

 . But if An Yang spends one day outside, his lifespan will be reduced by one day. If he spends one day in space, it is equal to 2.4 hours spent outside, but his lifespan will still be reduced by one day.

 The speed of time in space will still affect him.

 Anyang also thought of this, and he suddenly felt that his hands and feet were gradually getting colder.

 If his strength continues to improve, the flow of time in space becomes faster and faster, and his dependence on space becomes stronger and stronger, then he... An Yang suddenly thought of the materials he collected and felt strange again: "Then I

 collect Why didn't the food rot?"

 Mu Lichen explained: "The reason is very simple, because there are no bacteria in the space that can cause food to rot. Keeping food fresh and increasing its shelf life is a very simple cultivator's method."

 An Yang nodded, and then he understood. Food can increase its shelf life through other means, but its lifespan can only increase over time.

 Seeing that Anyang finally understood the pros and cons, Mu Lichen softened his tone and comforted: "Don't worry too much, don't forget, you are a cultivator now." The lifespan of a cultivator is much longer than that of a mortal

 . So as long as An Yang practices hard, it doesn't matter.

 After all, this space spirit treasure may have been refined by some powerful person. The time flow in space is faster than that in the outside world, and it is also to save time. The powerful person must not care about the life expectancy of his son due to the accelerated time flow.

 To be able to practice longer than others and to be stronger than others, this is what the powerful person who refines this kind of spiritual treasure wants.

 The lifespan lost early can be made up for with the life-extending elixir.

 However, in these last days, the precious life-prolonging elixir that can increase life span is nowhere to be found.

 Mu Lichen asked: "You don't enter the space before the foundation is established, you know?"

 After the foundation is established, you have a lifespan of three hundred years. Even if the time flow speeds up more than ten times in the space, it is not a big deal.

 However, An Yang's practice is much slower than Mu Lichen's. After all, unlike Mu Lichen, he practices magic skills that are always known for their fast speed. As long as he can withstand it and absorb the blood evil energy, he can completely Can be advanced without bottlenecks.

 After listening to Mu Lichen's words of comfort and concern, Anyang felt very at ease, and his originally panicked heart also calmed down. He raised his lips and smiled: "Okay, I'll listen to you."

 Mu Lichen nodded with satisfaction. Seeing that he didn't move for a while, he then turned cold and said: "Since you said you want to listen to me, why don't you? Why don't you get out quickly?!"

 An Yang looked at him innocently: "Didn't you say you want to build a foundation in space? I'll guard you." What's the point of shortening his lifespan? It's more important to guard his Ah Chen. If something went wrong while he was away at Ah Chen building the foundation, he would regret it to death.