Chapter 126 - 127

Chapter 126: Obtain the Heart of Thick Earth!

Mu Lichen and An Yang argued for a long time and finally stopped when they saw a group of patrolling superpowers approaching.

 After the patrol team left, Mu Lichen looked helplessly at An Yang, who looked insistent, and could only nod in agreement.

 Although he was still worried about An Yang's safety, thinking about the existence of Qiankun Realm made him feel relieved, and he was also very happy to have his lover caring about him like this.

 Mu Lichen used his wind power to wrap up An Yang, and the two of them flew down into the sinkhole silently.

 They didn't know how this sinkhole was formed, but it was so big and deep. They flew for a long time, and they had to always be on guard to see if a patrol was passing by.

 As he approached the bottom of the pit, Mu Lichen had already clearly seen the earth-yellow light at the bottom of the pit, and the slight familiar feeling of calling had already sounded in his heart. Although the feeling of calling was very weak, he felt it very strongly. clear.

 It is indeed a heart of thick earth!

 Mu Lichen was so happy that he didn't even bother to think about why the summoning feeling was so weak, and just took the earthy yellow light out of thin air.

 Mu Lichen pinched the earth-yellow light in his hand and discovered that the outer layer was not made of light, but something like yellow jelly, soft and frozen, and would deform when pinched. The sun Shining light on this yellow jelly, it seems as if it is emitting an earthy yellow light.

 In this jelly-like substance, the heart of thick earth is beating very energetically, but the earth energy it emits has been absorbed by the jelly substance, leaving only some insignificant earth energy emitted. , no wonder there is no earth-type superpower practicing by the sinkhole at this time.

 However, Mu Lichen finds it strange that the Lin family arranges the training time of earth power users in the evening. Could it be that the jelly substance will not absorb the energy of the Heart of Earth at night?

 The answer can only be found out at night. It is better to take away the Heart of Thick Earth now.

 Mu Lichen and An Yang followed the way out of the sinkhole, evaded the patrol, and left here.

 When they were all far away, they vaguely heard the commotion behind them. It must have been the people sent by the Lin family to guard the Heart of the Earth who discovered that the Heart of the Earth was gone.

 No matter how upset the Lin family was at this time, Mu Lichen and An Yang happily found a safe place and hid in the space together. No matter how much the Lin family dug around the area, they could not find them. .

 After entering the space, Mu Lichen took out the thick earth heart wrapped in jelly material and the sharp gold heart placed in the magical wooden box to study it.

 "What is this wooden box made of? It can actually ensure that the sharp energy of the Ruijin Heart is not leaked at all. There is also this jelly-like substance. I only sensed it when I got very close. A little bit of earth energy leaked out."

 An Yang also lay down and studied with Mu Lichen, but unfortunately neither of them could figure out the reason.

 At this moment, Mu Lichen suddenly thought of the use of talents. Even though he had a bunch of high-level zombies under his hands, they were all with simple IQs. They were no different from teenagers. How could they compare to the three major ancient martial arts families? There are many talents.