Chapter 18: I hope you can allow me to follow you around

Mu Lichen used his mental power to examine the surroundings and found that there were dozens of zombies gathering not far from the building. They seemed to be led together by living people.

  Two people seemed to be running away from the residential building, and the zombies were following them closely, gathering more and more.

  Mu Lichen had a flash of inspiration in his heart, and then used his mental power and the aura of the Zombie Emperor to direct the zombies to drive the two people toward the army.

  The two people were chased and intercepted by zombies. It was not until they saw more than twenty soldiers in military uniforms in front of them that some hope arose in their gradually desperate hearts, as if their legs filled with lead were getting stronger.

  As if stimulating the last bit of potential, the two men's running speed increased by half. They rushed towards the army and waved for help: "Help - help us -" Although this army only has more than twenty people, it looks like it is well trained

  . They are well-trained, but most of their military uniforms are stained with blood and rotten flesh, and they are in a terrible state. They must have experienced a tragic battle.

  A middle-aged man walking in the middle of the army seemed to be the leader of the army. The soldier at the front who first spotted the two people calling for rescue immediately walked to this man and reported.

  The middle-aged man glanced at the two men from a distance, and then ordered coldly: "Shoot them!"

  Although the other soldiers couldn't bear it, no one went against his words. The two soldiers walking in front immediately picked up their guns and aimed at the caller. Two people.

  With two sounds of "pop - pop -", two dead bodies fell down.

  Mu Lichen, who had been paying attention to this place with his mental strength, was a little surprised. He didn't expect the leader of the army to be so decisive!

  But... there are still too many people!

  A red light flashed in Mu Lichen's eyes, and then the soldiers were shocked to find that the zombies that had originally swarmed up to eat the two corpses suddenly stopped and turned towards them.

  When the army leader saw the fifty or sixty zombies coming this way, he knew that he would not be able to defeat them with only more than twenty people, so he had no choice but to give up his plan to go to the residential area over there to rest for the night. So he ordered: "Shoot the corpse, bleed it! Then retreat immediately!"

  Upon hearing the order, his men did not hesitate to leave behind a rear guard with the best marksmanship, and began to retreat on the road in an orderly manner.

  Two gunshots rang out, bullets hit the body, and blood flowed out in large amounts.

  Sure enough, the zombies stopped pursuing him and pounced on the corpse to eat.

  Mu Lichen detected that the army had withdrawn from the community, so he ordered the zombies not to separate and then withdrew his mental power.

  It's not that he doesn't want to keep all these soldiers, it's just that the army has a lot of weapons. If he wants to keep these more than 20 people, it is estimated that not many of the dozens of zombies will be left.

  The zombie swarm is now very useful to Mu Lichen, so he can't give up on them yet.

  Moreover, most of the other zombies in this community are scattered in residents' homes, and it is too troublesome to gather them together. Now that there are ready-made zombie groups, Mu Lichen is not willing to sacrifice them and spend more energy to gather a zombie group.

  × × × ×

  × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × When he opened his eyes, he saw An Yang standing next to him and looking at him with concern.

  With a slight warmth in his heart, Mu Lichen smiled at Anyang: "I was using my mental power to investigate just now. It's okay now. The group of people has left." Anyang tilted his head uncomfortably, still a little worried

  . Said: "I just saw you always closing your eyes as if you were uncomfortable..." So I am very worried.

  Mu Lichen said: "I was using my mental power just now, so I need to concentrate on it. It's okay."

  In fact, after his rebirth, his mental power was much stronger than when he first awakened in his previous life, but with his current strength, he has to be far away It is also very laborious to control a group of zombies with mental power from such a distance.

  Of course, if he goes there in person and the zombies feel the pressure of the Zombie King on him, they will surrender without him having to mobilize his mental power at all.

  This is the most instinctive respect that ordinary zombies have for the Zombie King.

  An Yang felt a little relieved when he saw that Mu Lichen didn't look uncomfortable at all except that his face was a little pale.

  He remembered what Mu Lichen had just said and asked: "You mean you just used... your mental power to detect that the people in the army have left?" Mu Lichen nodded and said, "Yes, they have left

  . Got it." He took it away.

  Although An Yang felt that it would be much safer if they went with the army, and Mu Lichen would not have too much hardship, but looking at Grandpa Mu who was standing beside him, he still did not say anything about going with the army.

  Because he knew very well that Grandpa Mu would never be accepted by the army, and Mu Lichen would never give up on Grandpa Mu.

  So instead of saying it and annoying Mu Lichen, he might as well say nothing.

  However... An Yang suddenly remembered something, looked at Mu Lichen a little anxiously, and asked eagerly: "Achen, if you send the others to the base in Province H, do you not plan to enter the base? "

  With Mu Lichen's character, he would not let Grandpa Mu wander outside alone, so Anyang guessed that Mu Lichen most likely had no intention of entering any base.

  With Grandpa Mu wandering outside like a zombie, Achen might be eaten by zombies or killed by humans as enemies... An Yang can already

  imagine that Mu Lichen will be chased by all humans after other humans discover that Mu Lichen is raising zombies. The killing scene.

  Public enemies of mankind are not so easy to make.

  Anyang's heart ached when he thought that his Ah Chen might die at the hands of zombies or people with supernatural powers in the future.

  Mu Lichen was very clear about An Yang's worries, but he couldn't tell the truth, so he could only comfort him: "I don't plan to work under others. It's better to build a base myself."

  He couldn't tell Anyang his identity as the Zombie King, so he could only use such a poor excuse to comfort Anyang.

  An Yang also knew that Mu Lichen was trying to comfort him. After all, a person with supernatural powers carrying zombies would not be trusted by humans no matter how powerful he was. Maybe those humans were worried that Mu Lichen recruited them to make rations for the zombies. Woolen cloth!

  An Yang did not expose Mu Lichen's excuse. He just looked at Mu Lichen seriously and said, "Since you plan to build a base by yourself, I hope you will allow me to follow you." Mu Lichen was An

  Yang Yang stared closely, worried that he would see something unusual about his eyes, so he immediately lowered his head. But he didn't expect that these words, which were like an oath, came to his ears.