Chapter 135: Acting and disguising!

An Yang and Mu Lichen led the way, sending Xu Yiyan and two others out of the underground research institute along the same route, and closed the passage in front of them.

 Then the two parties just stood there, exchanged a few polite words, and parted ways.

 An Yang and Mu Lichen didn't move, just stood there and watched Xu Yiyan's back as they left.

 Mu Lichen's voice came out from the tightly wrapped black robe, and it was a bit muffled: "Have everything been arranged?" An Yang said with a smile: "Of course, I promise to make

 those people suffer. " Mu  Lichen

 nodded, thinking that he would go to the Survivor Base in City

Not to mention the loss of manpower by letting too many people go, what if your identity is exposed?" If

 the people at the survivor base in City X knew Mu Lichen's identity, they could kill him directly. If the survivors in City B If the people brought to the base know about it, they can be killed, but it will inevitably be a waste of manpower. So it’s better not to bring one at all.

 Mu Lichen also felt that he and An Yang were both the strongest, and there were countless zombie armies standing behind him. Even if something unexpected happened, he could still hide in An Yang's universe. It was really unnecessary. Bring a group of weak superpowers with you.

 The two of them had already planned their future affairs. They returned to the broken house, entered the world of heaven and earth, and lived comfortably in the world of two people.

 As for why the group of people at the Survivor Base in City X were so anxious because of the potion, it was none of their business.

 Early the next morning, when An Yang and Mu Lichen came out, they didn't find any special movement in the base. The group of people in the survivor base in X city were really calm. However, they also understood that it was impossible for Xu Yiyan to take action just after visiting the potion experiment, otherwise it would be obvious that it was them.

 Xu Yiyan proposed to Anyang that he would stay at the survivor base in City B for about a month. This month was enough time for them to plan and act.

 In the first half of the month, the superpowers at the Survivor Base in City I wandered around the underground research institute, especially wandering around some of the entrances to the underground research institute.

 Anyang and Mu Lichen pretended not to know and let them go. They just arranged people at certain entrances. When they wandered there, the superpowers guarding there would drive them away.

 After checking the spots for half a month, Xu Yiyan and others finally started taking action.

 Mu Lichen and An Yang rested and practiced comfortably in the Qiankun Realm. When they came out the next day, they received news of an attack on the underground research institute. Fortunately, there was no loss, only a few broken machines. The instrument can still be used after repair.

 Anyang and Mu Lichen looked at each other, and then they went to Xu Yiyan to express their condolences.

 Probably because of his guilty conscience, as soon as Xu Yiyan heard that An Yang was coming, he immediately went out to greet him without any hesitation.