Chapter 107 - 108 - 109 - 110

Chapter 107: Qin Ming’s mutation!

 Under Mu Lichen's secret control, the devil's plan failed. He looked at the people leaving the motionless zombie plant with cold eyes.

 Just when Mu Lichen and An Yang were secretly on guard, thinking that he would take action, he suddenly turned around and ignored Qin Ming and others and continued walking towards the interior of Youbo Mountain.

 When Qin Ming and others walked towards the outside of Youbo Mountain, the zombie plants did not attack them. In fact, Qin Ming was hesitant, should he continue?

 But when he saw the demon who continued to walk inside being attacked by crazy zombie plants, he immediately gave up the idea of ​​continuing.

 He was not stupid, of course he could see that the reason why the zombie plants did not attack them after the demon put away the black beads was because they were leaving Mount Yubo. As long as he dares to continue walking towards the interior of Mount Yubo with his men, he will definitely be treated the same as a demon.

 Qin Ming glanced at the demon who was caught off guard by the zombie plant attack and had no time to use the black beads. As a result, he was heavily surrounded by the zombie plant, and then led the people down the mountain without hesitation.

 With Mu Lichen around, there was no danger that could wipe out the entire army along the way, but there were still some minor crises.

 After all, Mu Lichen couldn't let anyone think that anyone could enter Mount Yubo, even if it was too dangerous to enter, and they could still exit without any danger.

 This can easily arouse suspicion, and it can also easily cause humans who have a way out to continue exploring Mount Yubo without giving up. They will feel that they will not continue to move forward if their lives are in danger, and they will not encounter danger when they return.

 It is impossible for Mu Lichen to give humans this illusion. He wants to make this temporary base a place of death in the eyes of humans. Anyone who enters Mount Yubo must die!

 He glanced at the seriously injured and resting superpowers around him, with a look of regret in his eyes. Unfortunately, these people were all members of the Qin family and could not kill them all. Otherwise, he would definitely kill all the superpowers who had trespassed on Mount Yubo. Turned into fertilizer to nourish his zombie plants.

 After Mu Lichen used healing powers on other injured superpowers, he returned to his tent. He had to control zombies and mutated beasts to deal with the demon who had not yet come out.

 Anyang knew what Mu Lichen was about to do and couldn't bear to be disturbed, so he guarded the door of the tent like a door god, not letting anyone in.

 An Yang and Mu Lichen have been getting along with everyone in the superpower team for so many days. His attentive attitude towards Mu Lichen and the vague ambiguity between the two people also made other people's feelings about their relationship... A little clearer.

 Anyway, now is the end of the world. Too many women have died because of their weakness, and there are dozens of times more men than women. In this era of rising yang and declining yin, things like this between men and women have become more common. After all, the bodies of superpowers have become stronger and their desires have also increased.

 As for what An Yang said to the outside world that Mu Lichen was his younger brother An Chen, no one cared about this. No matter whether they were cousins ​​or brothers, no one would think there was anything wrong.

 It's the end of the world, who cares about blood ties? In the end of the world, there are people who regard their relatives as food reserves. It's just a matter of blood brothers stirring up family ties. It's a trivial matter.