Chapter 68: Reminiscing about old friendship!

"Ah Chen..." An Yang felt that he had thousands of words to tell Mu Lichen, but at the end he only called out a haunting call.

 This man who had always been calm and self-possessed actually had red eyes. He hugged Mu Lichen fiercely, hugging him tightly with both arms, as if he was afraid that the person in his arms would disappear if he let go.

 Mu Lichen was also shocked. He didn't expect An Yang to be so excited when they met again. He couldn't help but feel ashamed that he had ever thought of deceiving Anyang about his memory of not being a human being, and also felt guilty for not trusting Anyang firmly enough.

 Mu Lichen hesitated for a while, then hugged Anyang back and patted his back gently. "Am I okay? Do you deserve to cry like this?" At the end of the sentence, Mu Lichen said with ridicule.

 An Yang's eyes were just red at first, but when he felt the cold body of the person he thought about day and night in his arms, he seemed to be about to shed tears. He was extremely remorseful: "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have saved Mu Liyi. Why didn't I think of him..."

 Regarding Mu Liyi, although Anyang knew that he was jealous of Mu Lichen and had some evil intentions. But Anyang never thought that a child like him, who was still in high school but not yet a minor, would have the courage to murder his own brother.

 Anyang thought that Mu Liyi would have evil intentions behind Mu Lichen's back, betray Achen, betray Achen... But he never thought that Mu Liyi would dare to push Mu Lichen to death with his own hands.

 Killing someone with your own hands is not just a matter of four words.

 A person can buy a murderer or hire a murderer, but if he is asked to kill someone with his own hands, he may not necessarily dare to do so.

 Even An Yang, even though he had used many sinister methods to deal with the An family's property and had had human lives on his hands, this life was not taken by him himself.

 Therefore, if he had to kill someone with his own hands, he might not be able to do it.

 What's more, Mu Liyi, a child who still lives in an ivory tower.

 An Yang saved Mu Liyi because he was Mu Lichen's beloved younger brother, but he didn't expect that Mu Liyi, who he thought was not a threat, actually made Ah Chen...

 He couldn't figure out how Mu Liyi, who was so frightened by the zombie rats that his legs were weak, got the courage to push Mu Lichen into the zombie rats?

 Anyang slowly let go of Mu Lichen, lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry..."

 Mu Lichen also sighed. He couldn't tell An Yang that he had mutated into a human during the first solar eclipse. He is now a zombie king, instead of mutating into a zombie after being pushed into a swarm of zombie rats by Mu Liyi.

 He could only comfort him: "I don't care about you. After all, you never imagined that Mu Liyi, who is so timid that he doesn't even dare to approach zombies, would have such courage." × × × ×

 × × × ×

 Since childhood, he has been living in the shadow of Mu Lichen, an extremely outstanding elder brother. No one except Anru cares about him.

 It's just that Mu Liyi hopes to gain the approval of his male elders more than just pampering Anru who treats him as a daughter.

 Murong Yixin only had his pair of illegitimate children, and he was also a playboy with no ability. It was impossible for Mu Liyi to expect anything from him.

 So Mu Liyi looked forward to being praised by his majestic grandfather, just like his grandfather praised his brother.

 It's a pity that no matter how hard he tries, he can't compare to Mu Lichen.