Chapter 81: Anyang takes Anru to the temporary stronghold!

The person in charge of the An family was unwilling to support Murong, but Anru liked Murong quite a lot.

 Firstly, Murong was good-looking, secondly, Murong could sweet talk and coax women, and thirdly, when Anru saw that Murong was the only son of the Mu family, she thought that by marrying Murong, she would become the future mistress of the Mu family.

 I just didn't expect that the reality was too far from imagination.

 Murong was good-looking, so he attracted bees and butterflies.

 Murong could sweet talk and coax women, so he kept countless mistresses outside.

 Murong was Grandpa Mu's only son. It was good, but he had an eldest grandson, Mu Lichen, whose inheritance rights were determined.

 Anru's life when she married into the Mu family was not satisfactory.

 Murong saw that the An family did not support him, so he disliked Anru in every possible way and started to flirt outside.

 He has many illegitimate children, and he even thought about taking back Mu Lijun and Mu Qingluan, a pair of illegitimate children born to his favorite mistress Liu Xu.

 If Grandpa Mu didn't hate illegitimate children so much and suppressed Murong tightly, the Mu family would have become a big joke in N City.

 It's just that Grandpa Mu was born with muddy legs after all. Although the Mu family has strong capital, they are just a nouveau riche.

 Grandpa Mu started from scratch and was extremely smart in the business world, but he always made mistakes at home.

 He didn't understand how terrible people's jealousy was. He thought that the things he gave to Murong would satisfy Murong, but he didn't know that the more he got, the more greedy he became.

 Grandpa Mu only thought about the death of Mu Lichen's parents, and was worried about the rumors that he would be killed by his parents, so he recorded him under the names of Murong and Anru and concealed his life experience.

 Mu Lichen, who does not know his own life experience, was raised by Grandpa Mu since he was a child, and has an instinctive admiration for his parents whom he rarely sees.

 No matter how bad Murong and Anru's attitude towards him was, he would always have some affection for them considering that they were his biological parents.

 Murong and Anru, relying on their status as Mu Lichen's "parents" and Mu Lichen's admiration for his "parents", did not know how many evil hands they had secretly acted on Mu Lichen and how many obstacles they had caused. son.

 Even if Mu Lichen knew, he pretended not to know for this reason.

 He longs for parental affection, and he still misses his 'parents'.

 This desire, this thought, destroyed Mu Lichen in his previous life and created Mu Lichen in this life.

 If Grandpa Mu hadn't concealed Mu Lichen's background about him, maybe everything would have been different?

 If Mu Lichen in his previous life had known that Murong Anru was not his biological parents, he would not have been kind to them with all his heart, nor would he have full trust in them.

 Maybe he would feel pain and resentment because of his status as the Zombie King, but he would never end up being dissected and studied because of his gullible trust in others, and ultimately waste his life.

 There will also be no Zombie Emperor who only wants revenge after being reborn in this life.

 However, who can tell the matter clearly?