Chapter 63 - 64

Chapter 63: The man walking the bird!

 This river is too long. If Mu Ran had to search for it bit by bit, he would not be able to find the heart of Xuanshui even in years and years.

 Fortunately, Mu Lichen's strong sense of the heart of Xuanshui narrowed the range to a section of the river more than 400 meters long.

 Mu Ran can search fifty meters of the river every day, and it is expected that he will be able to explore all of the more than 400 meters of river in more than eight days.

 In this way, Mu Lichen has stayed here for five days.

 On this day, Mu Ran continued to search for the Heart of Xuanshui as usual. When he swept through a cluster of water plants, he suddenly paused, with ecstasy on his face.

 Mu Lichen, who had been paying attention to Mu Ran, asked, "Have you found it?"

 Mu Ran nodded, pointed to the river on the right, and said, "It's right there, hidden under a cluster of water plants. It's blue and still beating. It's so magical."

 Mu Lichen couldn't hide the joy on his face. He sent Mu Ran back to Yin Feng Xiaohei, and then walked alone towards the place Mu Ran pointed out just now. go. He had been slow to get into the water, and he had to be ready.

 If you want to capture the heart of Xuanshui, you must enter the water, and you must move quickly.

 Otherwise, after being discovered, it would not be easy for him to come up with unexpected ways to capture Xuan Shui's heart.

 Mu Lichen wandered around the shore for a long time, and finally found the most convenient location closest to the heart of Xuanshui.

 When twelve minutes were about to pass, Mu Lichen dived into the water without hesitation, reached out and grabbed the cluster of water plants that Mu Ran mentioned, wrapped the heart of Xuanshui, and then stuffed it into himself with water. Small pocket made of snake skin.

 This water snake was an aquatic mutant snake that Mu Lichen killed a few days ago. The bag made of the mutated water snake's skin contained a strong aura of the water element, which could just isolate the aura of the Heart of Xuanshui.

 However, although the Heart of Xuanshui was obtained, Mu Lichen was also knocked to the shore by a big wave.

 Mu Lichen felt severe pain in his body, his expression remained unchanged, and he slowly stood up.

 At this time, the river surface fell into calm because the Heart of Xuanshui fell into Mu Lichen's hands, but the clear river water was gradually blackened by the zombie virus in the air at a speed visible to the naked eye.

 Maybe it was because it was too clear before, so now it turns black too quickly.

 It didn't take long for this clear and sweet river to become similar to other rivers in the end of the world. The ordinary fish and shrimps in the river before had either died or mutated.

 Mu Lichen didn't care what the river became, he was more concerned about the heart of Xuanshui. As soon as he was out of danger, he opened the water snake bag and took out the heart of Xuanshui.

 Mu Lichen looked at the small blue heart, which was exactly the same as Muhua's heart except for the color, and felt the abundant water energy in it. The corners of his lips slowly raised into a smile.

 The second one, Xuan Shui's Heart, is obtained.

 ****

 Mu Lichen studied the use of Xuanshui Heart. He discovered that the Heart of Mysterious Water can be used as a water-repellent bead, and it has a bonus to water-based abilities.