Chapter 14 - 15

Chapter 14 In Space

  An Yang was silent for a long time, and then did not mention the topic again. He asked: "Achen, did you experience anything bad when you came back from the hospital?" He asked very seriously

  . He was being cautious, fearing that he would touch Mu Lichen's sadness.

  Mu Lichen's face darkened, and he couldn't help but think of what happened in his previous life. He paused and said, "It's nothing!"

  An Yang looked at Mu Lichen's expression of not wanting to say more, and became more and more worried, but he didn't dare to say more. ask.

  "Achen, do you really want to feed grandpa with living people?"

  Mu Lichen said coldly: "Compared with those insignificant people, of course grandpa is more important!"

  An Yang didn't want to do it for irrelevant people. People just ignore Grandpa Mu. Although raising zombies with living people is harmful to the world, it is nothing compared to Grandpa Mu.

  An Yang said worriedly: "If we raise zombies and someone discovers them, I'm afraid..." That would be the public enemy of mankind.

  Mu Lichen was very satisfied with the 'we' in An Yang's words. He smiled slightly and said, "You don't have to worry about this. With enough strength, everything is not a problem!" There was a dazzling confidence on his face

  . The smile made Anyang feel at ease involuntarily. Although he still had doubts, he no longer questioned anything.

  An Yang recalled what happened when he was interrupted by Mu Liyi, and said to Mu Lichen with excitement: "Achen, there is a big space in the jade pendant you gave me, and it is a space that can be planted! "

  Can it be planted? " Mu Lichen was very surprised. The space opened by Fu Yan in her previous life could not be planted, but could only be used for storage.

  Is it because of recognizing the master that the level of space opening is also higher?

 An Yang suddenly took Mu Lichen's hand. Before he could react, he felt that the surrounding scenery had changed drastically.

  Mu Lichen found that the place he was standing was not the previously warmly decorated master bedroom, but a scenery like a house with a small bridge and flowing water.

  He happened to be standing by a small stream. The water was crystal clear to the bottom, but strangely there were no fish, shrimps, water plants or anything like that. If the water was really clear, there would be no fish.

  There is an elegant small bamboo house in the upper reaches of the stream. There are fruit trees in front of the bamboo house. Looking around, the endless fertile land gradually disappears into the thick white mist... Mu Lichen stared at the black fertile soil under his feet and was surprised

  . An Yang asked: "Is this the space in the jade pendant?"

  An Yang nodded, then took off the jade pendant hanging on his body, and reluctantly put the jade pendant in Mu Lichen's hand: "This is This space is of great use to you, so I'd better give it back to you!"