Chapter 35 - 36

Chapter 35: The Deaths of Li Wenang and Song Yi

  Li Wenang is a person with thunder powers. Although he has only awakened his powers not long ago, his thunder powers can cause great damage to zombies.

  Whenever a purple lightning bolt is thrown into a group of zombies, there will always be a few zombies that are temporarily incapacitated.

  No matter how tightly guarded the outermost zombies, which were protected by gold-type powers by Mu Lichen, were, they could not stop Li Wenang from attacking from the air.

  The zombies are too close to each other. Even though Li Wenang's power is not very accurate, the results are still gratifying.

  Mu Lichen just watched coldly as the zombies were temporarily incapacitated by Li Wenang's lightning attack.

  Although the thunder power has a restraining effect on zombies, the owner is too weak, so weak that he cannot kill the evolved zombies under him.

  Mu Lichen naturally didn't need to pay attention.

  But Zhang Ruibo and others were pleasantly surprised.

  Zhang Ruibo also noticed that Li Wenang's thunder power had a restraining effect on zombies. He said to Li Wenang: "Can you break through their defense?" He pointed at the dozen or so zombies with golden light around them

  .

  Li Wen'ang was also proud of his victory. Being entrusted with important tasks by Zhang Ruibo in a pleasant manner, he felt even more elated, as if everyone's lives depended on him alone to save them.

  The taste of this 'savior' was so wonderful that Li Wenang, who was overwhelmed with pride, raised his chin arrogantly and said confidently: "Look at me!" The thunder and lightning in his hand struck the golden zombies that surrounded everyone, but he didn't expect it

  . What's surprising is that the dozen or so zombies that were supposed to be using gold-based supernatural powers for protection actually used fire, wind, ice, and other powers to fight back.

  Colorful superpowers fly out, dazzling and beautiful.

  But in Li Wenang's eyes, this kind of beauty is like a death sickle.

  Li Wenang, who had no ability to resist at all, was annihilated by the countless supernatural attacks of the second-level zombies.

  His body had been reduced to ashes, but his head was still strangely intact.

  The face on the intact head still showed confusion and horror.

  He never understood until his death why those zombies with gold-type powers were all zombies with dual-type powers.

  At this time, a lightning-like black shadow passed by, and Li Wenang's still intact head disappeared.

  It was still the speed zombie that dragged Mu Liyi away.

  This third-level speed zombie, after taking back Li Wenang's head according to Mu Lichen's order, bared its teeth at Zhang Ruibo and others who were still immersed in fear, and then slapped a claw in front of them. Insert it into Li Wenang's head and take out a bead from the red and white viscous liquid.

  This bead is very beautiful, light purple, crystal clear, with a mysterious and lively feel.

  It was as if this lavender bead was alive.

  If it were before the end of the world, this magical and beautiful bead would definitely become a priceless piece of jewelry.

  But at this time, it was full of unspeakable weirdness.