Chapter 131: There's trouble!

Anyang didn't know whether Xu Yiyan knew about the bad relationship between him and Mu Qingluan, but at least this was Xu Yiyan's way of showing goodwill to him.

 Regardless of whether this kindness was deliberately shown to confuse him or because she really wanted to cooperate with him, An Yang didn't care. The position between him and the Xu family had already been decided.

 However, An Yang would not fail to give Xu Yiyan face. He smiled and said: "Qingluan is just an ordinary person after all. I am relieved to find someone like Master Xu who treats her sincerely." He would be really relieved

 . Weird, no matter how much he wanted Mu Qingluan to die, he still smiled impeccably, "Is Qingluan okay? Why didn't she come with you?" The smile on Xu Yiyan's face remained unchanged: "She has no powers

 . , it's not convenient to walk such a long distance."

 In fact, he had already complained in his heart when he looked at An Yang's smiling face. This An Yang looked quite young, but he was quite capable and well-educated. He was obviously the same as Mu Qingluan. Although their relationship was not very good, he could still pretend to care about Mu Qingluan so much. It seemed that he was not as easy to deal with as his father said.

 But yes, being able to survive from that old fox of the Qin family for so long, and successfully preserving the survivor base in B City that was riddled with holes and surrounded by zombies after the leaders of other forces escaped, shows that it is not an economical thing.

 Both of them had smiles on their faces, and the tone of their conversation was very cordial. They looked like they were a family, but each had their own little plans in mind.

 An Yang did not bring up the topic of communication technology, but introduced the environment and geographical location of the survivor base in City B to Xu Yiyan. In short, he tried to talk about things that were not important. It seemed that the two of them had a very speculative conversation. In fact, they tried to test each other countless times, but nothing came of it.

 The two of them gritted their teeth in their hearts and despised each other for being too cautious. On the surface, they were still harmonious. An Yang led them all the way to the accommodation prepared for them as guests.

 Anyang is not the kind of person who saves face. For the sake of so-called face, he spared the best accommodation for the group of people from the X City Survivor Base who wanted to trick him. Instead, he just prepared some very ordinary things for these people. Except for Xu Yiyan who can have a single room, everyone else has to sleep in one room. If he wasn't worried about conflicts caused by the shabby conditions, he really wanted to throw these people into area D and sleep in tents.

 The Survivor Base in City B is different from the Survivor Base in City X. Although the Survivor Base in City B has no worries about food and drink, due to geographical reasons, the area is not as large as the Survivor Base in City It's impossible to make it spacious, after all, there are too many survivors who have defected to the base over the years.

 Due to geographical reasons, the survivor base in City Of those who are capable, who doesn’t have a small villa per person?

 Therefore, they are very dissatisfied with the treatment of several people sharing a room.

 In their opinion, these eighth-level superpowers are so noble. How can they live in a place like Datongpu? Even if it’s not a villa per person, at least it should be a room per person, right?

 Xu Yiyan was also dissatisfied with his small room, but as the leader he couldn't show it, otherwise it would affect the relationship between the two families. However, he only calmed his subordinates' emotions slightly and did not restrict them too much. .