I've been thinking.

Niko's pov

"Play the trailer" I smiled, and we stopped filming, I threw my head back in my seat and groaned. I had barely gotten any sleep last night, my 26th birthday was approaching, and I planned to spend it with my friends, but I had been facing some... unusual thoughts about myself?

"You good Niko?" Chunkz asked as I slowly lifted myself from my chair and stood up "yeah, I'm fine" I nodded "you're turning twenty-six soon, you planning anything special?" Chunkz asked me, I thought for a second before responding. "Nothing special, hoping we could hang out though, it's fine if not, I know Ken's busy with his fight and what not." I shrugged "You bringing anyone special over?" Chunkz asked another question as he winked at me. I stared at him like a deer in headlights and my mouth literally stopped working. "No, no I'm not, haha." I said awkwardly as I patted his shoulder. And at that moment my phone rang, oh thank you lord.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone, receiving a swift "hey Niko" back from George "oh hey George" I responded, George wasn't on set today because he's sick. "You good?" I asked him, needing my signature camera man and best friend back on set and literally everywhere else. "Yeah, sorry if you're on set but can you pick up some stuff for me after? I seriously can't get out of bed." he coughed "yeah no problem I'll be on my way" I confirmed and told him to send me through his list of things he needed before I hung up. "Alright, you shmucks, I need to go to the shops" I called out my friends and that's when he raised his head. He looked up at me and stood up quickly "ooh, I'm going too!" Aj said as he ran over to me and punched my shoulder lightly. The rest of our friends said goodbye to us, and we left.

We both got into my car, which I had recently gotten when I got my license which was way overdue. "Oh, shit I forgot you can drive now!" Aj cheered as he put his seatbelt on "yeah, I thought you would remember since you literally live with me, but okay" I said awkwardly as I started the engine and began driving "what do you need to get?" I asked him as I drove carefully with my nerves at an all-time high, both because I was driving, and Aj was in my car, and I have been having some not family friendly thoughts about him. "Ah, nothing really, I just wanted to come with you, might pick up some food though" Aj shrugged and leaned back in his chair "you think I can drive?" Aj asked "No?" I immediately said with a laugh as I looked over at him. Aj's eyes grazed over my body, and it burned, he smiled at me, and I looked back to the road. I could feel my heart racing and my face felt hot, and it might just be because I'm driving but I think it's because of Aj.

"Aj, we're here" I said tapping his thigh without thinking and taking off my seatbelt. As soon as my actions registered, I jumped out of the car and rested my head on the roof of the car. I felt like an idiot, what was I thinking, what did Aj think? I heard him call my name and I looked up at him and nodded "we going in?" He laughed, and I nodded once more, jogging to be by his side as we walked into the store. "Okay I need to get this stuff for George" I said as I began to walk away from him, Aj turned around quickly and ran to catch up to me "Pardon?" he said, and I gave him a weird look. "George...? My camera man, my best friend?" I laughed as I continued to walk "okay, so I suppose you're going to his place after this?" he asked as his eyes fell all over my face, oh my god. "What's your deal?" I asked with a small laugh but kept my face still, I tried not to stare at his face but oh my god have you seen Aj? "Nothing, I was just asking, we live together I just wanted to know what time you're getting home?" He snapped at me, I was beyond confused, why the hell was Aj mad? "I'm going to drop off this stuff off at George's place and come home" I answered as I stared into his eyes which looked slightly glassy, I sighed and slowed down my walk to face him "do you want me to drive you home or do you want to go give this stuff to George with me?" I asked softly, hoping Aj would calm down. Aj looked at me in silence, covering the smile that was forming "who cares, let's just get this stuff." he whispered.

After paying for everything I bought we got into my car, and I began the drive to George's place. "Aj, can you ring George and tell him we're on the way?" I asked as I handed him my phone which was open to George's contact, Aj nodded and clicked call. "Hey Niko" George said with a cough "Hey George, Niko's on his way with your stuff" Aj said calmly "okay, tell him to let himself in with his key, and that I said thanks." George said and hung up. "George said let yourself in with your key and he said thank you" Aj repeated "I know Aj, the phone was on speaker." I sighed with a laugh and pulled into George's driveway. "You want you come in or are you staying in here?" I asked upon getting out of the car as it began to rain small droplets on my head. "I'm coming" he said as he jumped out of the car while I unlocked the door to George's house. "We're here!" I yelled as I opened the door with his stuff in my other hand. "In my room" said a faint voice, I presumed to be George. I walked in to find George with blankets covering his bottom half, not wearing a shirt and his hair was messy, his face was pale, more than usual. "You good man?" I asked as I crouched beside him and showed him everything I got for him, including the joke card Aj made me get him. "I'm not doing great I guess" he sighed and coughed into his elbow. "Call me if you need anything at all." I said as Aj walked into the room "Hey Aj" whispered George "Hey man" he nodded and walked back out to the living room. "So, I see you brought him with you despite your speech to me last night?" he laughed quietly "oh god George." I sighed into my hands. I had accidentally had an alcoholic beverage, which I don't normally have and neither do I even keep them in the house because of Aj. So, I accidentally had a drink, and then another and then cried and confessed everything in my mind to poor sick George. "You, call me if you need anything, get well soon." I laughed and walked out of his room. "Okay, you, we're going home" I said as I pointed to him and walked towards the door.

We got back into the car and Aj stared at me strangely while I started to drive "what?" I laughed; Aj was silent for a moment "what speech about me?" he asked with crossed arms, I smiled at him "what?" I asked as my fingers tapped the steering wheel nervously. "George said you brought me with you despite your speech to him last night." Aj repeated and I felt nervous. My hands on the steering wheel shook and tapped, my leg felt numb, and I felt like I couldn't breathe. "What the hell did you say about me Niko?" he asked quietly as he shook his head "nothing Aj." I whispered as my leg shook and my eyes were glossy. "What the hell did you say Nikolas?" Aj raised his voice although it was shaky, the usage of my full name made my eyes shift to him. My eyes were glassy and looked like I was about to cry, but the strangest thing was Aj looked the exact same. "Do you seriously hate me?" he asked with a laugh, I looked at him with concern "no?!" I raised my voice and pulled my eyes back onto the road. "Then what the hell did you say about me?!" Aj asked loudly, his voice shook, and he sniffled. I quickly found somewhere to pull over, I threw my seatbelt off, startling Aj. I took his face into my hands, I stared at his lips for less than a second, before I knew it, I had my lips on Aj's. It felt like an eternity I had my lips on his, but it was only like, two seconds. I quickly put my seatbelt back on and started driving again, both Aj and I were silent. A million thoughts were in my head, but I was way too stressed about driving to think about them. Aj was silent but in the corner of my eye I could see him brushing his index finger over his lips and smiling softly.  

CHARLIE:

please tell me if i should add or change something!!

as always, love you and have a good day/night!!