Aw, hey.

A week passed since Niko left, I haven't cut my wrists since. It was stupid anyway. Niko ended up calling Sebastian who seems to be the only one he's keeping contact with at the moment. Niko sent Sebastian over after my voice mail.

Since, he's been in and out of my house, and I hate it.

I walked downstairs for breakfast this morning, and there he was.

"Morning, Aj" Seb smiled "Sebastian." I groaned "why are you even here?" I rolled my eyes as I poured a bowl of cereal "Bosses orders" he shrugged "what on earth did you do to yourself for me to have to get sent here?" he laughed, taking a seat at the breakfast bar, "I don't know, I'm sure that dickhead doesn't know either." I spat. Sebastian shrugged and walked around to make himself some cereal as well "he must care though, to send someone here to make sure you don't do anything dumb" he smiled at me as I sat down at the breakfast bar. "Whatever, he's just a control freak." I groaned; I was getting really sick of this blonde headed surfer boy looking guy, and Niko. "If he cares so much, why can't he be here himself?" I asked, Blondie shrugged "don't know, Aj." He smiled, God he was fucking irritating.

"What did he say to you when he called?" I asked, putting a spoonful of food in my mouth and fixing my sleeve, Niko's hoodie sleeve. "He was panicking, all jittery, 'man, I need you to go check on Aj right now!' and stuff. Real weird call to receive at like 10pm" he shrugged.

Niko hadn't listened to my voicemail for a few hours, I had woken up before Sebastian got here, I even got dressed.

"Yeah, real weird." I hummed "like, what did you even send to him?" he asked, I shot him a glare, "I'm just trying to get to know you, don't snap at me this time." he rolled his eyes. I sighed and began answering "I just called him, went to voicemail. I just said I fucked up, nothing to like, give him that insane reaction" I said absently.

"Yeah" he shrugged, pushing his hair out of the way.

"I really think he's staying with you." I told him after a moment of silence "well, he's not" he shrugged, he shrugs a lot. "Well, it's a bit hard to take your word for it when you're the only one in contact with him." I rolled my eyes "come over then?" he slammed his hands down on the counter "stop whining about it and fucking look" he snapped his fingers at me "fucking bitch." I growled "how do I know you won't tell him I'm coming?" I asked, he fished his phone out of his pocket and slid it towards me. "I can't message him; you've got my phone." he smiled.

"Well, come on, go get dressed." He told me, I walked upstairs, taking his phone with me. I threw on a different jumper, one of my own, and a pair of sweatpants. "Okay, we can go." I said as I walked down the stairs "yes sir" he smiled, grabbing his car keys.

He drove me to his house; it was smaller than mine and Niko's, but it was nice. I walked in and he closed the door behind me "go search or whatever" he shrugged. "Nick!" I yelled out as I walked through his house. I looked through every room, Nikolas was nowhere to be found, I walked back to him after searching his house, he was sitting on his couch. "So?" He asked, "I kind of wish he was here." I shrugged, I held myself in a hug, trying so hard to keep my tears in. "Aw, hey." his voice was so soft and kind, it made me feel so safe, but at the same time it made me miss the man I found comfort in, a few tears fell, and I quickly swiped them away. He stood up and opened his arms for a hug, I looked up at him, he feels so similar to Niko yet so different.

I wanted to hug him, to feel someone so close to Nick hug me, maybe I could pretend it was him.

I shook my head "I'm okay." I sniffled. "I'm just a sook." I chuckled, "let's go" I smiled, we left his house, and the ride home was silent. I wanted to cry. I wanted to hug. I wanted to cut.

I wanted my boy back.  

CHARLIE:

tbh i feel like this is so boring im so sorry guys 😭😭

where the flip is niko yall