Dollhouse sized kitchen.

I returned the hire car and called an uber, I loaded everything into the back of the car while Aj cleaned himself up and made his way down. The uber drove us to the airport and surprisingly enough, we were on time.

The plane to Madrid was short, but long enough for Aj to fall asleep, he slept on my shoulder, his hand softly holding mine. "Aje, we're about to land" I whispered to him, his eyes fluttered open and he stared at me before sighing "what?" I chuckled, he leaned up and kissed me softly "nothing, I'm awake" he mumbled as he sat up straight. I watched him until I noticed the woman in the row beside us, staring at us like we had just committed a serious crime. I shrugged it off and waiting until landing.

We got our luggage and called an uber, which took an oddly long amount of time to arrive, Aj almost fell back asleep in my arms while I held him. My arms encased him in a warm hug as I ran my hands up and down his back.

We arrived at the hotel and Aj was beyond excited to see it, mainly so he could sleep. I unlocked the door with my keycard and Aj ran inside. I set my bags down in the kitchen which had a stunning view of the city. I stood there for a second while I took in my sights. I thought back to the plane, when Aj kissed me, how lovely it felt to kiss him without it being in secrecy, I thought about the woman and how I felt when she was judging us. How it made me feel. How would it have made Aj feel?

I sighed and stepped out onto the balcony. "Bloody hell." I groaned, looking down at the streets and the people wandering by. Aj attempted to scare me by jumping out onto the balcony and saying 'boo'. "Hey mister." Aj smiled and hugged me. "Hey." I picked him up, his legs wrapped around me instantly, I walked back inside, kissing him, I opened the door to his bedroom and laid him down, I kissed his forehead and walked back to the door. "Get some sleep." I chuckled "hm. Nikolas." Aj frowned at me "yeah Aje?" I tilted my head, "wake me up for food." he groaned, and his eyes fell shut, I chuckled and closed the door.

"Aj, foods here!" I yelled, soon after I heard the rat's footsteps down the hallway to our dollhouse sized kitchen, maybe they had known Aj was staying here. "Hey" he smiled and sat at the breakfast bar. I had ordered food from some random place I thought Aj would like, which I was right to assume as I ate maybe an eighth of what I ordered, the rest Aj ate.

After a boring discussion and a stupid movie that Aj picked, Aj fell back asleep in my arms. I stroked his hair softly. "Aje" I whispered, he was silent, despite the small snoring sounds he made. I lifted him into my arms and carried him to his room, happy to get some sleep myself. I didn't bother getting changed, i fell into my bed and quickly dozed off. 

CHARLIE:

i didn't update for a while, whoops i'll try to work on that...

This is the most half assed chapter i've ever written, i wanted to get this day in the storyline out of the way so i could get on with writing something i hadn't continued off of a good three months later. hopefully every other chapter i release is so much better than this.

I'll be starting school again soon as well, so hopefully the insane amount of travel will give me time to write or plan for the coming chapters. I will be taking extra classes on the side, plus multiple hours of travel and school so hopefully i still find time for this fic cause tbh its kinda fun to write (sometimes.)

I had actual reasons for not uploading as well, i swear i didn't just disappear for fun 😭, now everything is resolving ill upload more yippie!! 

ALSO thank you so so much for the love i got on this fic, even while i didnt upload i still got multiple new readers and i'm so thankful for everyone reading this... hell of a story! 

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE (i love saying that) FROM CHARLIE !! 

MWAH MWAH MWAH