Fine. Ignore me.

Aj's pov

I knocked on Niko's door and walked into his room, I saw him with his head in his hands, his room was messy, and his face was wet with tears when he looked at me. "Are you okay?" I mumbled as I walked over and took a seat beside him on his bed. "Nick" I said while I nudged him softly "Niko..." I said once again, he was silent, was he seriously this torn up over our kiss? "Nikolas." I groaned. "I'm fine I'm just not feeling well, I didn't say anything bad about you to George either I just talked about the video we filmed a few days ago where you attacked me, and he made a joke about it." He lied, I could hear it in his voice, I could see it in his eyes, I could just tell. "It was hardly a speech either, I made maybe two comments about it." He lied further. I looked at him with a confused look, if that's what he said to George then why did he kiss me? What the fuck? "Mhm, I see." I hummed, letting out a small chuckle out of pure anger. "Yeah" he nodded, oh my god what is he doing? "I'll leave you alone then" I chuckled; Nikolas was seriously outrageous. I got up and slammed his door shut, I walked to my room with conflicting anger and sadness. I threw myself into my bed and placed my airpods in my ears, I had made a secret Spotify profile under a fake name, I pressed play on the playlist of songs that reminded me of him. Of Nikolas.

I woke up and my head hurt, music was piercing through my head, and I slowly got up and started looking for my phone. I took my airpods out and placed them in their case while I looked for my phone. I literally couldn't find it. I stumbled out of my room and into Niko's room. I banged on the door rather quietly, but I heard him groan and roll out of bed to open the door. "What's up Aj?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes "I can't find my phone" I yawned "and, what's the time?" I asked quietly, Niko rolled his eyes but walked back into his room and handed me his phone. The time was 2:49am. "I'll look for your phone." Niko sighed and messed up my already messy bed head. Niko disappeared into my room, and I laid in his bed waiting for him to come back, I scrolled through his TikTok aimlessly. My eyes started to feel heavy, and I fought sleep even when Niko walked back into his room. "Hey, found it" he sighed and tried to hand it to me, but I missed when I tried to grab it. Niko lowered himself into a crouch and looked into my eyes will a soft tired face. "Come on, you've got to go back to sleep its only just turned three." he sighed and shook me "Aj, if you don't get up, I swear I'm going to fall asleep right here" he laughed, and I laughed back. "You do that." I sighed and turned away from him in his bed. Niko walked around to the other side of the bed and laid next to me "Aj, this is my bed." he smiled, I stayed silent and stared at him "Aj." he laughed "Aj man, I don't want to do something I regret" he chuckled with a broken smile "but what if I don't regret it" I mumbled and looked into his eyes "It's the sleep talking, just shh, go to sleep" Niko mumbled with one last smile before turning away from me and closing his eyes. I hear his light snoring you could easily mistake it for little sighs. "Goodnight, Nikolas." I sighed, squeezing his hand lightly before taking my phone and exiting his room. I laid in my bed as I slowly tried to fall asleep, but the thoughts about what Niko meant haunted my mind until 6am.

At 6am I heard Niko's phone ring, he answered after a few rings and he sighed "hey, what's up?" he hummed, a response came short after, and he fell silent "oh." he coughed "you're joking right?" he laughed, his laughed died shortly after and he groaned "are you okay?" he questioned, there was concern in his voice. I got up out of bed and walked to Niko's room, he was standing up, his back to the door, his phone in between his ear and shoulder. "Niko?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes, Niko threw his shirt off his body, he turned to face me and ran towards me "yep, yeah, I'm going to hand you to Aj so you can explain while I get dressed." He explained and passed me his phone, I listened to George explain he was in the hospital and Niko was coming down to make sure he was okay. "Listen, you can't tell Niko I told you this, but you have to go with him to see me, he'll be lonely, and I know he likes being around you." George mumbled "yeah I'm not too sure about that." I laughed, looking up at Niko as he threw on a shirt and looked back at me. "Yeah, well I am, I am the one who listened to him rant about you for a whole hour and a half. You're going with him." George said finally before Niko took the phone. "Niko, I'm going with you." I said as Niko walked to my room with me, he stood against the doorway as I changed. "One second George" Niko hummed "Aj, jumper and jacket." He smiled as he went back to talking to George. 'It's cold' Niko mouthed to me. I nodded and threw on my jumper and jacket, I grabbed my phone, and we walked to his car.  

CHARLIE:

pov switch, sorry if it makes the story confusing

please tell me if i should add or change something!!

as always, love you and have a good day/night!!