It's my fault.

A doctor came out of the room "are you all here for Ayaanle Shabeel?" He asked us, "yes, we are." Chunkz cleared his throat, responding for all of us "Ayaanle has cut himself, I'm sure you're aware, however, his cuts are very deep, they cover his wrists, thighs and a few on his stomach. He's lost a lot of blood; his heart rate is slowly going back to a safe level, but we are keeping a close eye on him." He told us, "When can we see him?" I asked, though it sounded more like a desperate beg. "Once we get him to a stable heart rate and he wakes up we'll tell you and will allow visitors." He nodded "any more questions?" he asked, no one said anything, with that he nodded once more and walked back into the room Aj was in.

I rested my head on Kiara's shoulder, I was breaking down, but I knew I wasn't the only one.

Sharky had fallen asleep in Kenny's lap from crying so much it exhausted him, Chunkz was sitting in silence, his eyes falling closed as he fought sleep, Seb sat there on the phone to his fiancé, or ex-fiancé now. George sat there, he stared off into space, occasionally judging me and Kiara.

"Ahem," George cleared his throat "can we talk?" George asked me, his arms crossed. "Mhm" I mumbled, standing up on wobbly legs, George swooped in, catching me as I swung my arm around his neck until I caught my balance. He walked off into a secluded area and leaned against the wall of the hallway. "Kiara?" he asked quietly, I raised an eyebrow at him "what about her?" I asked, George sighed. "Do you see the way she treats you?" He asked, he seemed mad "what?" I asked, genuinely confused what he meant. "She walked in, and I thought you were her baby daddy!" he scoffed "Aj isn't going to wake up and want her around, Niko." he told me "You've already lost all his trust, don't make it worse." He said, patting my shoulder and walking off, back down the hallway and to his seat. I walked back to my seat and sat up straight, I truly didn't want to be with her, and I didn't want anyone to get that idea either.

Hours passed, Sharky woke up and Kenny fell asleep, finally getting the rest he so desperately needed, Chunkz had been going in and out of a nightmare ridden sleep, Sebastian got his ex to come down to the hospital, he now laid asleep in his lap. George was awake, looking like he was disturbed. Kiara was consistently trying to hold my hand or touch me in some form.

A nurse came out of Aj's room.

"Ayaanle has woken up, we've just run some tests and we're allowing visitors." She smiled at us "please don't all bombard him at once, he may not feel the best" she told us, walking down the hallway. "Can I go in first?" I asked my friends, everyone shrugged with a nod "I guess." Sharky smiled "makes sense" Chunkz nodded "okay, thanks guys" I nodded, I stood and walked to the door, feeling someone's hand on mine. I turned around to see Kiara "Key, I'm going in alone." I told her, escaping her grasp "what?" she groaned "so I'm just going to sit here alone?" she complained "I don't want you to come in with me." I raised my voice "my friends are there, please leave me alone." I shook my head, slipping into Aj's room.

Aj laid in the hospital bed, machines attached to him, bandages wrapped around his wrists, some on his stomach and chest. He held his eyes shut harshly.

"Baby." I breathed, almost breathless, looking at what he had done to himself "please, Nick, don't call me that." He groaned "I'm so sorry." I whispered, I walked to his side, and he opened his eyes, he looked up at me. "don't be, please." he mumbled, glancing down at his bandages "it's my fault" I whispered "yeah" he sighed, he groaned in pain, his fist tightened "fuck, my wrist is sore." he mumbled, making eye contact with me again "mhm" I hummed, watching his face distort in pain. I stood there silently for a moment "I'll let the others come see you." I mumbled, walking to the door, I turned the handle "I love you" I sighed, I opened the door and closed it behind me. "Go on in." I smiled painfully.

Aj's pov

"I love you" He sighed, I opened my mouth, my thoughts conflicting between 'I love you too' and 'I hate you', no words came out, and the door shut. I heard his voice and a mix of different voices. Chunkz, Sharky and Kenny were at my side. 

CHARLIE:

last chapter until the weekend cause im actual gonna do my assignments LMAO

LOVE YOU