I'm just not feeling too well.

I ended up sleeping until six the next morning, I rolled out of my bed and walked downstairs. My bag with my clothing in it had been left in the living room, too tired to unpack it. I guess those late nights caught up to me. I groaned and brought the bag upstairs; I unpacked and laid in my bed on my phone until nine, when there was a soft knock on my door. "Mhm" I hummed, and Aj opened my door, he rubbed his eyes that were still full of sleep "I can't find my phone" he mumbled. "Come here" I sighed; I had sat up with my arms open, Aj tired sat on my bed, leaning into my arms. "What time did you go to sleep?" I asked, "12am, I was streaming" Aj explained, his voice was quiet and scratchy. "I went to sleep at like five after we got home" I laughed, "well, I'll go find your phone" I sighed and left my room.

Entering Aj's room and my first thought was how messy it was. I found his phone wedged between his mattress and bedframe; I walked back to my room with his phone. Of course. Aj had fallen asleep on my bed. I sighed and pulled the blanket over him, walking back downstairs to watch tv.

A while later Aj met me downstairs "you hungry?" Aj asked, "no, I'm alright" I sighed, suddenly my hunger had disappeared sometime while in Spain. "Okay, I'm going to order something, I'm starving" Aj groaned, soon the food had been delivered to our house, Aj sat beside me on the couch and ate, God forbid he use the perfectly fine breakfast bar or dining table. The smell was nauseating, I felt sicker the longer I breathed in the smell. "I'm going to take a shower." I said sharply, I ran off before Aj could speak.

Water washed over me, my hands against the wall as I breathed and held back the feeling of throwing up.

The afternoon rolled around, and Aj was streaming once again. I walked into his room and smiled at the stream. "Hey chat" I nodded; Aj smiled. I pulled up a chair and sat next to him while he streamed. "What is this stream?" I whispered to him, he held back a laugh and pointed to the just chatting category. "ohh okay" I laughed.

An hour into the stream he told me he was hungry "mhm, i'll order you something" I pulled my phone from my pocket and gave it to him "pick what you want" I said, almost instinctively I put my arm around him, I quickly removed it before the chat caught on. I'd never realised how hard it would be to stay away from him. I groaned and sank into my chair; Aj placed my phone down and thanked me.

I got his food from the delivery person and brought it up to him, my stomach churned at the thought of eating something. I handed him his food "here" I smiled at him and watched him unbox it on camera like a package. He reviewed it and I couldn't help but laugh "try it" he said as he passed it to me "no, no, I'm okay" I chuckled nervously. He ate on camera, in front of so many people. "I'll be back" my first thought was to kiss him, but I remembered he was on stream "okay" he nodded and continued to talk to the chat.

I walked to the bathroom, I put my hands on the counter and stared into the mirror. I felt stupid, ugly and sick. I ran my hands through my hair and stopped looking in the mirror, each second I looked at myself I felt worse.

Knock, knock.

"Yes?" I called out "are you alright?" Aj asked, opening the door to see me "did you end stream?" I asked, not wanting to cause him inconvenience. "No, I haven't. Are you alright?" He asked again, "yeah, I'm fine" I smiled "just not feeling too well" I laughed nervously, Aj nodded and smiled "well, I think I'm going to go to sleep" I said quietly "goodnight" I kissed his forehead "goodnight" he smiled. I walked back to my room and threw myself into my bed before instantly falling asleep.

CHARLIE:

tbh this was not the original plot point but oh well i'm too lazy to re-write the chapter (which is extremely short so i apologise, I fucking struggled writing this, i think i actually stared at the file longer than i wrote.)

I swear something will happen next chapter, idk if that will be released tonight cause i fell asleep writing earlier 😭

BYEBYE