Anything for you.

We finished eating and returned to the hotel, Aj laid on the couch on his phone while I worked on my laptop, coming up with new video ideas, schedules, the normal.

My phone rang, George Wise.

"Hey Niko" George spoke, I looked up at Aj who was busied by his phone "hey George" I responded. George hummed lowly "how's the husband?" he asked, I rolled my eyes despite his inability to see me "he's good." I sighed, looking at him as he rolled over onto his stomach and smiled at me "lovely, lovely" he laughed "how're you?" George asked, I held a finger up to Aj, telling him I'd be back in a second. I went to my room and locked the door. "Bro, seriously?" I exhaled "I'm so far gone." I laughed, "so what, you think little rat guy made you gay?" George laughed "way more than gay man, it's like he's drugged me or something." I smiled at the thought of Aj, though I quickly wiped my thoughts. "Care to tell?" George spoke.

The next half an hour must've been the most horrid thing George ever listened to.

"He's got the softest bloody lips"

"God, and when we kiss, he smiles and it's the most satisfying thing ever, you don't even know"

"I don't think I want to mate." was the smartasses response.

"I've never been this needy for someone before, like, I don't understand!"

"I don't understand how I only saw him as my mate for so many years!"

"God he's gorgeous."

"Oh, thank fuck, are you done now?"

"Man, if you guys ever get found out and you run, you're going to regret it so bad." George laughed "so for the love of God, stay with that boy, I don't want some 6'4 crying creature at my door in the future." I laughed with him. "Well, I've got to go" he sighed "me too, call you later George" I said as I hung up.

I walked out to see Aj still on his phone "you were in there a while, got a side piece?" he joked "totally" I laughed. I moved Aj's legs and sat beside him on the couch. "I was talking to George" I told him, Aj moved so his legs were over mine and he rested against the arm of the couch. Aj turned his phone off and I held his hand, I played with his fingers and drew patters on his palm. "Want to do anything?" Aj asked, "I have to film tomorrow and the next day." I frowned; Aj kept a smile "I want to spend today with you since I won't see you for very long tomorrow" I explained, Aj nodded. "Can we out for dinner tonight then?" Aj asked, I intertwined our fingers together and smiled "I already made reservations."

Aj and I were seated in a relatively quiet area, no kids or teens to recognise us, businessmen discussing over dinner, men with their wife's, no one would have cared less we were there. Aj was quietly taking in the area; I watched him and his adorable facial expressions as he found something fancier than the last. I snapped a photo of him, not to post or to send to anyone, just for myself. "This is amazing" Aj whispered to me; soon a waiter came over to us "S ir, what can I get you?" he asked. We ordered and Aj was amazed by the food and its taste. I pulled up my camera on my phone "Aje" I called, he looked up and laughed, caught off guard, I took a few photos. He was smiling, his hand not yet covering his smile, slightly blurred from his sudden movement. I smiled at the photo and uploaded it to my close friends' story, tagging his account, a song, and a heart, small but placed next to his name.

I turned my phone off and spent the rest of the dinner talking and laughing with him. We talked about our old house, where everyone used to live together. "Remember the time Ken was caught trying to sneak a girl in when everyone had agreed to a game night, and he faked sick?" Aj laughed and I nodded, I loved living with the boys, they were like my brothers, but if we hadn't all moved out, I wouldn't be in Spain with my boyfriend right now. "It's funny how the world works you know" I said, putting a mouthful of food into my mouth "how do you mean?" Aj asked. "If everyone hadn't moved out, I probably wouldn't have my licence, we wouldn't have kissed, I wouldn't even be in Spain right now." I hummed, I was silent for a moment, I never would have said it out loud, but I wonder. What would have happened if I never kissed him?

We finished our food and I paid; we held hands as we walked down the main street, talking, laughing. I looked around, not many people were around as it got later, "Aje?" I hummed and stopped walking, Aj stopped and turned to face me "yeah?" he asked, I looked again and let go of his hand "can I kiss you?" I think my heart was actually about to beat out of my chest. Aj looked around at the lack of people, no children out to take photos of us, only drunks and adults going to get drunk or something similar. Aj sighed and looked back up at me and nodded "yeah" he smiled. I leant down and our lips slowly connected, it wasn't a harsh kiss, it wasn't messy. Our mouths barely moved, it was a sweet and slow kiss. My hand was resting on his cheek, his hand over the top of mine. His head tilted slightly to the side, the scent of his stupidly addicting perfume filled my nose, the sweet vanilla was so easy to obsess over, it mixed with the woody notes I wore. We pulled away and looked around to everyone busied by their own life, not caring at all if we had kissed. I let out a tiny chuckle and extended my hand, Aj took it happily. We walked around for a while before getting an uber back to our hotel.

We walked into our hotel, and I twirled him around, he giggled and stared up at me "thank you for taking me out today." Aj smiled at me "anything to spend time with you and see you happy, dear." I held back a smile and picked him up in my arms and walked him to my room "I'm tired as hell, and I have to get up early tomorrow" I groaned as I carried him into my room and placed him down on my bed. He stared up at me and I threw my shirt off in a swift movement. I leaned down and kissed Aj on his lips, his hands found their way to my chest, I smiled and broke off the kiss, I ran my hands through his hair and smiled at him. "Stay here tonight, please?" I asked, still playing with his hair "mhm, I'll stay." he nodded.

I laid beside him in my bed, spooning him. "Goodnight Aje." I kissed behind his ear "goodnight, Nick" he giggled, we fell asleep quickly, I was dreading waking up in the morning. 

CHARLIE:

guys i swear i have plans for this story once the silly spain trip finishes !! 

I ALSO JUST REALISED I MADE A TYPO IN THE LAST UPDATE AND IM TOO LAZY TO FIX IT SRRY 💔

lots of love, charlie