Give Me Advice.

- Aj's pov. -

I heard a faint "Aj!" yelled from the kitchen. I looked back at my door and knew it was Niko yelling for me "one second, Niko's yelling at me" I laughed into my microphone, getting out of my seat and opening the door to run to the kitchen. "Niko?" I questioned as I walked into the kitchen "I'm streaming" I laughed as Niko looked through our fridge "Oh, sorry, I'll find it myself" he nodded and began taking things out of the fridge. "Cokes in the mini fridge" I smiled and walked closer to him "thanks Aj" he nodded, but I stood right in front of him. "You're streaming" Niko whispered into my ear with a cheeky smile "you asshole." I hissed at him as he laughed "come to my room when you get your drink" I smiled and walked away as he put everything back into the fridge.

"Okay, I'm back, he forgot where he put something" I rolled my eyes and sat back down, talking about random things with viewers until Niko walked in. Niko took a seat on a spare chair "hello Aj's stream" he nodded and waved "it's the Nikolas Omilana" I smiled as I pointed to him and loaded up a YouTube video as Niko watched the chat. "What did you lose Niko?" Niko read absently before looking back up at the camera "I forgot where we put the coke" Niko said as he showed everyone the coke in his hand. "But moral of the story, I got my drink" Niko shrugged and looked at my screen as I loaded up an odd one out video from Jubilee. "Oh, I think I've seen that one" Niko said as he pointed to one of the videos on the screen and went back to reading the chat. "What is Aj's star sign?" He hummed, looking up at the camera with a knowing look "a Rattarious." he sighed. My mouth fell open and I held back a laugh as I hit him playfully and tried to push him off the chair and he squealed for help. After I won, we got back up and played the video, reacting to it with the chat.

Two hours later we ended the stream. Niko walked back to his room to sleep, and I stayed awake, so many thoughts went through my head. And I called sharky. "Aj?" he hummed with sleep I his voice "sorry to wake you sharks." I groaned "it's fine, what's up?" he yawned tiredly "I think I have feelings for someone, but if I'm being completely honest, I don't think I should, like it's not right?" I groaned in confusion "oh, who?" he asked as he shifted in his bed "I can't say." I said it quicker than anything else in my life. "So... like why shouldn't you like this person?" Sharky asked slowly, I thought for a second. "Okay, Sharks." I sighed "Yeah?" he replied slowly "I'm going to be honest with you, but you can't tell a single soul." I said with exhaustion in my voice "Okay" he mumbled as he sat up in his bed "Tell me." he replied. "Okay, I have a crush on this person, and I don't know your feelings on this topic but they're a dude." I sighed and Sharky fell silent for a few seconds "okay." he replied calmly "he's in the beta squad." I mumbled and I heard Sharky studder. "Oh?" he managed to get out "Have you told him or anyone else...?" he asked quietly "I mean, we might've like... kissed yesterday." I mumbled "you and Niko kissed?!" Sharky whispered into his phone "what makes you think it was Niko?!" I responded quickly and in distress. "He's the only one you were with yesterday, Niko got mad and everything, which doesn't happen often. Man have you seen the way you look at each other? You look like you're always about to lips." Sharky almost laughed but my distressed voice stopped him "Man, if I was you, I'm totally confessing, if it goes to shit you can stay here." Sharky said calmly. I was silent for a second "Sorry for waking you, thanks sharks, goodnight." I sighed, Sharky said goodnight and I hung up.

I had decided what I was going to do, right then and there. 

CHARLIE:

sorry if this is a bit short, i'm in the process of writing a plan for this lol

please tell me if i should add or change something!!

as always, love you and have a good day/night!!