Go get dressed.

sorry for the short chapter !!

I woke up once again, Aj was still wrapped around me. I smiled to myself and carefully removed myself from his bed. I walked down the stairs and stopped at the bottom, our house was tidy, the kitchen was impossible to dirty since we never used it, our living room was only ever used when our friends came over, our house was basically impossible to dirty, our rooms being the exception. No matter how many times I had cleaned Aj's room it never stayed clean, the same for my office. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water, I walked back upstairs, to my office. 

I sat down and powered on my Mac. I had plenty of emails from the past day.

Half of the emails were applications for a newly opened editing position. I scrolled through the emails aimlessly, opening ones that seemed interesting when there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I said as I continued to scroll through the emails, Aj walked in, announcing his presence with a yawn. I looked up from my emails to see him, he looked exhausted, and I frowned.

I knew it was my fault.

"Come 'ere" I smiled softly, pushing my chair back so Aj could sit on my lap. He sat down, he sat sideways, his legs extending over mine and his head resting on my shoulder. "Hey." He mumbled into my neck, "did you sleep much?" I asked, he readjusted himself on my lap before sighing "not really" Aj's voice was husky from his sleep, or lack of. "You can sleep on me, I don't care." I told him, he hummed, raising his head and kissing my jawline "it's okay, I'm awake now, I won't be able to go back to sleep." He chuckled, sitting up and looking at my computer.

"What are you doing?" Aj asked, his voice slowly going back to normal "looking at editing applications" I explained "there are some really good ones this time" I added, Aj nodded as he watched and went through a few applications with me. 

I looked down after going through a few applications, I could hear Aj's heavy breathing and knew he was asleep. I wrapped an arm around him and played with his hair while I went through a few more emails before going into a word document and writing down ideas for another NDL video when my phone vibrated. 

I checked my phone to see Chunkz's message. 

Chunkz

Filming at 10 btw

I'm sure you'll tell Aj

For sure

Filming at studio?

Yeah 

What are we filming?

A sequel to last to fall asleep fml

You're joking Aj's gonna crack it

He hasn't gotten any sleep

Lmao think he'll be first out?

Idk we'll see

See u at 10

I put my phone down and sighed, Aj will be pissed off when I tell him. I decided to let him sleep for a while, I continued to work until I heard Aj whine in my lap.

I looked down at him, he was still asleep but moving around a lot. "Nick." I heard him whisper, was he alright? I tapped his shoulder and his eyes slowly opened "mhm?" he hummed "you alright?" I asked, Aj looked up at me abruptly "did I say something?" He asked, I shook my head "no, you're fine, I just wanted to tell you we're filming at ten." I told him, he nodded and stretched his arms. "And uhm, we're filming a sequel to last to fall asleep..." I mumbled, Aj looked at me with raised eyebrows "are you joking?" he groaned and fell back into me, "I'd rather stay here, I don't want to film anymore." Aj complained, I chuckled "baby, you have to. Come on, let's get dressed." I said, lifting him up so he was standing.

"I don't want to film last to fall asleep it's so stupid!" Aj groaned; he was throwing a fit as I sat in my chair waiting to leave. "I know, but you don't really have a choice, are you going to magically overturn the video?" I asked, I watched as Aj rolled his eyes "Oh my god!" He groaned "Niko, I seriously don't want to do this video!" He complained again "Aje, just sit." I groaned; he sat down on my lap again; his arms were crossed and he was clearly in a bad mood. "Let's just go do this video, you don't have to win, just show up, then we can come home and relax." I explained, Aj spun around on my lap, now facing me "I fucking hate the last to challenges." he spat "language" I raised my eyebrows at him, and he held back a laugh "whatever." He smiled and then kissed me. I knew he was trying to distract me from work, but I could use a distraction every now and then, right? 

His natural scent overwhelmed me, I was so used to his subtle female perfumes, it was a good change. I let his tongue slip into my mouth, my hands gripped his waist, I felt his hands in my hair and on my shoulder. His tongue traced my bottom lip, I moved my hands, one hand was on his ass and the other held one of his legs while I stood up, his arms linked around my neck. I cleared my desk, pushing unimportant files to the ground and replacing them with Aj. I could hear my heart in my head, beating insanely fast, I pulled away abruptly and watched Aj's eyes flutter open, I moved closer to his ear, my voice was low and rough "go get dressed, we need to leave" I whispered in his year, I pulled back and watched as he rolled his eyes "you dick." he groaned, I watched as he left the office and went to his room, finally.

CHARLIE:

short chapter cause I'm tired as fuck and I'm editing this on my phone so excuse any errors ily!!!