Words, baby.

Aj walked out of his room in a pair of black sweatpants on and a white shirt. "Took long enough to convince you and even longer for you to get bloody changed." I chuckled, "whatever" he groaned. He stomped down the stairs and I followed after him, my arm snaking around his waist and holding him closer. "I'm sorry" I apologised, I watched Aj roll his eyes and escape from my arm. "Baby-" I exhaled; Aj wouldn't listen.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and grabbed Aj's hand and pulled him closer. "I didn't mean to piss you off, man." I frowned, Aj rolled his eyes and tried to escape my grip. "Aj." I growled; Aj raised his eyebrows at me. "Nikolas." He scoffed "Ayaanle." I smiled at him, Aj glared at me, and I leaned down and kissed the crease in between his eyebrows.

"We should leave now, it's a bit of a drive, come on." I said as I let go of Aj, I felt myself being forced down before I could process it. Aj had balled my red shirt up into his fist and pulled me down to his level, his lips were on mine, I could taste the faintness of a lip balm I bought him months ago on his lips, his perfume was so, so much stronger.

It was woody and fresh, a change from his average sweet vanilla which I had grown to love, its smell was on everything of mine involuntarily.

I knew what Aj was doing, but I couldn't care less.

Aj bit my lip, earning a whine from me, he smiled and continued kissing me, Aj was capable of turning me into putty, he moulded and played with me in his hands.

I ran my hands down his back, one hand on his ass, the other found its way to his hair, my hand engulfed in his curls. His hand had let go of my shirt, his hand resting on my chest instead, his other hand on my bicep. I removed my hand from his insane curls and hoisted him up, his legs curled around my back, and I placed him onto the kitchen counter.

I was insanely thankful our kitchen was so close to our stairs cause, fuck, Aj was messing me up.

We finally forced each other away and inhaled sharply, Aj was breathing heavily, so was I. I kissed the corner of his mouth and he smiled "fuck, Nick." Aj chuckled "we might have to miss filming" he smiled, referring to my boner, and his own. "Well, mine will go away, you might just have to get yourself off in my car" I chuckled, jokingly. "Gross, Nick." Aj laughed, "you're a real dick you know? All this because you don't want to film" I laughed; Aj smiled.

"Oh well, would you mind..." Aj smiled suggestively, I rolled my eyes and reached for my phone.

"Man, me and Aje can't film, Aje is really sick." I explained "oh shit, is he alright?" Chunkz asked worriedly "yeah he'll be okay, I'll probably just take him to a doctor and stuff, double check he's okay" I lied, Chunkz understood and said he'd postpone filming.

I hung up on Chunkz and put my phone face down.

"Nick, please." Aj begged, my lips on his neck. "Words, baby." I stated, removing my lips from him "Nick, you know..." Aj looked away from me. "No, I don't know." I smiled; Aj was lost for words. "Fuck Niko, I want you to fuck me!" Aj exclaimed, I let a chuckle. "There we go." I smiled.

I held Aj's hand as we walked up the stairs and into my room.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, Aj looked over at me and nodded "yeah" he smiled "if you feel uncomfortable, please tell me to stop" I smiled softly "I know, I know" he chuckled, he leaned up and kissed me quickly. He pulled away and he pulled my shirt up until I lifted it over my head and off my body, Aj couldn't help but giggle like a little girl. I pulled his shirt off all while Aj laughed and smiled at me. Our pants quickly disappeared.

Aj and I kissed, my hands cupping his face until I broke away, I sat on my bed and Aj stood between my legs, we made out, our tongues were a feeling I had oddly enough gotten used to. Aj's natural scent came back, most of his perfume being on his clothing that was mostly all gone now.