Baby, teeth.

ALMOST SIX MONTHS LATER!!!!!!!

+ Aj's pov

It had been six months since we started dating.

Nikolas has been getting... well, reckless?

We'll go out for dinner, or with friends, we'll slowly fall behind the ground and we'll kiss, each time I can feel his heart beating faster, like he chases the adrenaline rush that comes with it. He grabs my ass, he pulls my hair, he'll bite me, it's all so addicting but I can't help but feel like someone will find us out like this.

Tonight, he's taking me out on a date, to celebrate out six-month anniversary, or really just because Nikolas has a horrible habit of spending money on me and will use any excuse.

I got dressed, so did Niko.

He drove us into the city, it was dark and not many people were out, thankfully.

We walked around the streets talking until we got to the place Niko wanted to eat at, it wasn't too busy, it was cute and looked beautiful.

We ordered, and incase you're wondering, no, he hasn't gotten better.

Niko's order was just the exact same as me, so that if he didn't eat it, at least someone would.

We waited for our food "Niko, you have to eat." I frowned, Niko knew how much this hurt me, we had countless experiences where I scream and cry at him for starving himself, the countless times I've lost my shit after I've found out he's thrown up his meal purposely, or the few times, the newer times, I've found him with harmed wrists.

"I know Aj, I know, but it's a process, okay?" He told me, "It's always 'it's a process, babe' always!" I reached out and grabbed his hands. "It hurts me to see you doing this, so just please, please, eat, Niko." He frowned and nodded slightly "I don't want to cry over this again, Niko." I sighed, wiping the single tear that fell without my asking to. "And I understand it's a process, I just-" I gasped, trying not to let another tear fall, and our food was pushed onto our tables, we thanked the waiter and ate.

Later we left and walked through the streets.

His hands were cold against mine, though it didn't help with the cold night air.

We talked about memories in Spain and on shoot with the beta squad, it was great, and of course, Niko pulled me to the side, right next to an alleyway.

I laughed and smiled at him, he pushed his lips onto me, I was pressed smoothly against the brick wall, his hand slipped down onto my thigh, and I let out a struggled breath. Niko let me fall away from the wall just enough to slip his hand through and grab my hair, he pulled my hair harder than any other time, I moaned loudly which made Niko laugh and I slap my hand over my mouth.

"That was seriously hot" He laughed "shut up, I hate you" I hid my face, which only ended up getting lifted to see Niko, and kiss him once again.

"Come on, we should go home" he whispered into my ear, I nodded, and we began to walk back to the car.

Upon getting into the car Nikolas pushed me into the back, I landed in the middle seat, Niko got on the floor between me and the centre console, I leaned down and cupped his face, he kissed me aggressively, he bit my lip and I could swear for a second it felt like it was bleeding, but I just giggled. "Can I?" Niko asked, his hands running up and down my thighs, "yeah, yeah." I nodded, he undid my jeans, which were thankfully loose fitting, he teared my jeans off me and began biting and kissing at my neck. His fingers playing mindlessly with my dick, covered by my thin underwear. I whined at his touch until I felt him apply pressure to my cock, and his fingers locked in my hair and pulled so hard I could've came from that alone.