Can I?

His car was the exact same, clean and clear of dust.

He sang along to the songs that played through his cars radio as I sat there.

"You guys aren't as close anymore, what's that about?" he asked, his indicator filling the quiet as he waited for me to respond, "I found it hard to function after you disappeared, maybe?" I rolled my eyes. "hm." he hummed like a dickhead, everything wrong was his fault and he just pretended it wasn't.

He pulled into my driveway; I wouldn't call it his anymore. He got out and walked inside with me.

"I'm going to my room-"

"No, sit down." Niko basically commanded me; his hand gripped my wrist as he pulled me to my living room. He pushed me down onto the couch and he took a seat opposite me on the armchair. "What?" I groaned "I'm sorry-" "wow, revolutionary, can I go now?" I smiled sweetly. "No." His teeth were clenched, I wanted to make him mad. "Why the fuck did you try to have sex with Sebastian?" he asked angrily. "I was horny, I wanted to piss you off." I smiled, turning my head slightly to the side "if he had gone through with it, would you have actually screwed him?" he asked. "Yeah." I said, happily. "My turn for questions?" I asked, Niko nodded reluctantly. "Why did you leave?" I asked and Niko rolled his eyes "I was Ill, Aj, I never would've gotten better!" He yelled at me "what a temper you have." I sighed, standing up and walking towards the stairs, "Aj, no, listen." he followed after me "aw, maybe call me consistently every day for eleven months and see how that works out for you?" I chuckled to myself, but I could see it was driving Niko insane. "Aj!" he groaned as I opened my door and slipped inside.

My door swung open, and I was shoved into my bed, Niko was above me, his shirt had already gone, and his happy trail was as attractive as ever. He worked his sweatpants off his body, and I started to rid myself of my clothing as well. I stood up and my lips collided with his, I turned him around and pushed him onto my bed, straddling him, his head was craned upwards to kiss me. "Wow-" he reconnected his lips with me again until he pulled away and smugly smirked "-same bed you tried to fuck Seb in" he chuckled, and his tongue was back in my mouth. His hand was in my hair as he prepared to pull it. He broke off the kiss and my head forcefully pulled backwards; I moaned out unabashedly "would you had rather me fuck him in yours?" I asked, smashing my lips into his and pulling his bottom lip into a bite. He whined in such a satisfying way. I pushed him down onto his back, I sat still on top of him.

I moved down to his neck and kissed it softly "Aj" he breathed out my name as I pinched his skin with my teeth, I bit down on his neck softly and his hand roamed up and down my back. "You sound like you're enjoying this, Niko." I teased him "fuck you." He groaned, and suddenly I was flipped onto my back, he was above me as he removed his boxers. He reached for mine but paused "can I?" he looked up at me "God, yes, Nikolas." I groaned; my dick was fucking hard.

He leaned down and my face felt like it was receiving the best work out of its life. His force kept me smooth against the bed, his hands ran down my arms and he grabbed my hands, bringing them above my head. He kissed down my neck until he got to my chest.

His tongue swirled my nipple, and I could feel my back arching off the bed, Niko's arm went straight past my head, and he held my hands in one of his, the hands of which were forced so hard into the bed they had lost feeling. I gasped as he sucked on my nipple, he had never done this before. "Is this something you did with your girlfriend?" I asked with a bite in my words, Niko appeared before me again and scoffed, he kissed me "not sure, can you remind me?" he winked at me, and my nipple was warm again, I felt him bite and twist it, each giving me new reactions.

"Fuck, you've got a good grip." I chuckled as I looked up at my hands which I had dismissed so long ago "mhm, do I?" he laughed, god his voice was so attractive, but at this moment he couldn't know that. He softly placed a kiss on my cheek.

Niko let his guard down for a second and I managed to flip us around. "don't get too excited, gosh" he laughed, I felt one of his hands on my ass while the other slid inside of me. I tensed around his finger, and he gave me a disapproving look "you might've fucked people while gone but I haven't had a dick in my ass in over a year." I growled, my hand slipping onto his throat, Niko tried not to laugh but i saw through the act. "You'll cum first then," Niko smiled, I removed my hand and rested it back on his shoulder. "Yeah? Thats a competition?" I asked, he nodded "you're fucking on." I laughed, I felt a second finger slip in and before I knew it a third. "Okay, you're good?" Niko checked "yes, Nikolas." I scoffed. I tried to line my hole up with Niko's dick, but I had managed to forget the difference between his three fingers and his actual cock.

I squinted and I could feel my eyes watering, I slowly slid down further onto his dick. Niko leaned forward and kissed me "good boy." he stroked my hair. I lifted myself off his dick slowly and moved back down until I sped up.

I bounced up and down on his dick, his hands had an incredible grasp of my ass, and I knew it was sure to leave a mark. "Handprints and good grips all on my ass" I mumbled out in song; I heard Niko break a laugh "excuse me?" he asked "a song, sorry" I chuckled "I know" he smiled, his grasp moved to my waist, he pumped me up and down on his dick. His cock hit something in me, and I whimpered loudly, a moan following, and I saw the smirk on his face grow.

He slammed into my prostate over and over again, my dick throbbed as it bounced with me as I rode Niko. His arm reached up and he brought my face down to kiss him, I bit on his bottom lip again, this time drawing blood. "Arh, shit Aje." he groaned with a smile, "don't complain now, I know you liked it." I said through my teeth. 

My head reeled backwards, and I stared at the ceiling, I heard Niko laugh ever so slightly "please" I gasped, Niko smiled and realised how much control he had. "Not yet, Aj." he smiled, he grasped my hair in his hand and tugged, earning more moans from me. I could feel a few tears coming out, but I didn't care. I bounced and slammed back into Niko countless times, he smiled and suddenly he had flipped us.

I laid on my back as he gripped my body, he slammed himself into my hole repeatedly, I whimpered and moaned, begging for my release "not yet, Aj, shh" he grunted, his thrusts were at an all-time high when i felt him hit my prostate, I moaned with him and I felt him cum inside of me, he thrusted while I came across my chest and his. I watched him swipe the substance off my chest onto his thumb, he kissed it off "good boy." he whispered, thrusting slowly as he came to a stop, he kissed me softly and pulled out, I felt his warmth leave my body and the cold dripping sensation replaced it. "You came first, loser" I giggled, "shut up" he laughed, he rolled over next to me and kissed me again. "Good job, then." he rolled his eyes. "You're a mess now" he smiled, looking down at me "so are you." I laughed, I kissed him and kicked my leg over his, "we'll clean up in the morning, yeah?" he told me, and I just nodded, placing a kiss on the bite mark I made on his neck, he whimpered.

We fell asleep together, the mess was a problem for the morning. 

CHARLIE:

oh my goshhh 

also i wanted to add a little description of Seb cause i forgot to last chapter, Sebastian is blonde and he has a nose piecing and stuff i legit love him i have an image of him in my head i wish i could show yall 😔

LOVE YOU HOPE THIS WAS OKAY LMAO