Your house?

He parked his car, turning to face me swiftly "inside, now" he snapped, getting out of the car and slamming the door behind him, I slowly got out and he waited by the front of the car, staring at me as his foot tapped on the concrete, eyeing me like I was the most annoying person on the earth. He locked his car as soon as I closed my door, his car keys looked as if he would crush them if he held his fist any tighter. He walked to the front door and unlocked it, pushing it open with an insane amount of force.

I stifled a laugh, he stormed into the house and threw his keys onto the kitchen counter, I walked behind him, he turned around and walked forward, pushing past me, smashing into my shoulder, he stared at me for a second. He was beyond pissed off. "Whoops." I smiled; the corners of his mouth twitched with anger; he mumbled a swear under his breath but for the life of me I couldn't figure out which one. He walked to the couch and threw himself into it, he found his airpods in his pocket and put them in, music leaking out of them so slightly. His eyes closed and he let his hands roam through his hair.

I chuckled and got up, walking to my room.

I opened my door, slipping inside and locking it behind me, I got undressed to my boxers and stared at myself in the mirror, I was knocked out of my moment, staring at the most handsome man alive by a knock on my door. I opened my door with an irritated look, his eyes fell down my body and back up to my eyes, he struggled to make eye contact with me after seeing me basically naked "spit it out." I rushed him, his eyes were preoccupied with my body while his mouth formed shapes but not sounds. "Damn." he struggled to get out, his words almost begging not to be said, a whine following his words definitely unintentionally. I smiled, resting my hand on my hip "is that all?" I scoffed; my eyebrows raised. He looked in my eyes and his eyes looked like they were begging to look elsewhere. "Night, then" I groaned, closing my door. I flicked my lights off and threw myself into my bed.

Something about being a complete asshole was so enticing to me, something about being so horrible made me feel better, I laid in my bed and every time I said something rude, and Niko looked over at me with a look of anger or of happiness, every single thought clouded my head. I chuckled to myself and turned to my side, falling asleep not long after.

I woke up to the sounds of clashing in the kitchen. I groaned and forced myself out of bed, throwing on an oversized shirt, not bothered to put pants on as my shirt was long enough to cover anything 'inappropriate'.

I walked down the stairs to see Niko in the kitchen, the crashing sounds were from him getting out a pan, he had eggs out next to the stove, I watched him for a second "looks like your 'girlfriend' did teach you something." I hummed, Niko turned around to see me, slightly startled. "God, could you not dress so disgustingly around your friend?" He scoffed, cracking an egg on the side of the pan "someone doesn't remember last night." I laughed; his fingers tapping on his legs. I walked over to the fridge "whatever" he groaned, I looked through for a water and found one, but at the same time I found alcohol. I cleared my throat, and he glanced over at me.

"What?" he scoffed, paying attention to the food he was cooking "just because I told you we weren't together you're being a dick?" I asked seriously, he shrugged absently, and I wanted to charge at him and bash his pretty face in with the burning hot pan. I grabbed the bottles and opened them, Niko's head snapped back at me, watching me intently. I tipped one bottle upside down, pouring the liquid down the sink "Aj!" He growled, his voice was loud and irritated "you're not drinking in my fucking house!" I yelled at him as he tried to snatch the remaining bottles off me. "Your house?" He scoffed, smacking the now empty bottle out of my hand, it smashed on the floor below us. "I live here too!" he laughed as he grabbed my wrist, his grip was tight and painful. "What if I don't fucking want you to?" I screamed at him "you're an asshole whose sneaking alcohol in and disrespecting me!" I snapped at him, my voice getting louder and louder as I watched him raise his hand.

I panicked, I tried to escape his grasp, my hand and arm flailing around as it tried to escape his horrible hold. There was a look in his eyes, something so sinister, he didn't seem like himself. The eggs on the stove began to burn, he looked back as the steam rose, it threatened to set the fire alarm off. His hand still in the air as it slowly lowered, his grasp on my wrist disappeared and he walked back to the food he was cooking.

I ran upstairs to my room, my heart pounding as I threw my shirt off, I put on another shirt, one that fit properly, I threw a jumper on and a pair of sweatpants. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs; Niko's eyes followed me as I made a beeline for the door, I heard him begin to say my name, but I ran out the door. It slammed loudly behind me, and I ran down the street, I ran while my shaking hands dialled Seb's number. I could feel sobs racking my body as they tried to escape, I held the phone to my ear as it almost rang out, at the last ring it stopped.

"Hello?" Seb's voice said into my ear, and I tried to slow my breaths, finally stopping running and standing against a fence to someone's house.

"Hi, hi, hi." I repeated my chest heaving, my breath was loud, and the tears hadn't broken through yet "oh god" I struggled to speak "are you busy? Please say you aren't busy." I gasped for air, a tear trying to fall down my face. "I'm not busy, what's up?" he asked, his voice was scratchy and deep, he was just asleep before my call. "I'm so sorry for waking you, please Seb, come get me, god, I'm so sorry, I'm so-" and the tears began flowing. I sobbed; my body shook as I sobbed "something is wrong with me Seb!" I screamed into my phone "I can't do anything!" I yelled as I gripped my hair, I smashed my hand into my head out of frustration "I just should've let him fucking hit me!" I screamed, my voice breaking, and my knees shook, I heard the sound of his car unlocking "where are you?" he asked, I heard his car door close. "I'm around the corner from my house." I cried; I sank down into a sitting position and let my eyes pour out onto the concrete, a few raindrops fell from the sky and i just sat there, crying.

Minutes later, the rain got heavier, and I let my phone become drenched, until his car pulled up in front of me.

"Hey!" He cleared his throat, crouching and pulling me up, grabbing my phone in the process. I couldn't hear him over the rain, though it looked more likely to be a storm. I sobbed; my face already drenched, Seb held my face in his hands, he pushed my hair back and placed a kiss on my forehead, pulling me into a hug. Something I didn't know I needed. I sobbed into his shirt, bawling his shirt up in my hands as I cried.

Why did I cry so much.

Seb let go of me and grabbed onto my hand, he walked around to the passenger side and opened the door for me, I got in and he walked around to the driver's side, getting in. He started the car and began driving "my house or someone else's?" He asked, "take me home with you." I mumbled, Seb reached into the backseat and pulled out a blanket while still driving, he threw it onto me, and I fixed it up. We were quiet. The sounds of pounding rain being the only sound that we could hear.

His car parked in his driveway, he quickly got out and unlocked his door, coming back to the car and opening my door. "Run inside so you don't get even more drenched" he chuckled, pushing my hair behind my ear. I ran inside, Seb stayed behind to lock the car, walking in not long after me. "We'll get you a change of clothes, come on." He said, grabbing my hand and walking me to his room, he pulled out a shirt and a pair of pants and passed them to me. "I'll hang your wet clothes up to dry; I'll turn the heater on too." He told me as he left the room, closing the door behind him for me to change. I quickly pulled the wet, cold clothes off me, replacing them with dry ones which were far too big for me. His shirt hung off my shoulder slightly. I walked into the living room with my wet clothes in hand, "I'll hang them in the laundry" he told me, taking them off my hands and walking to another room. He came back shortly after and sat down on the couch, inviting me to sit with him.

"Tell me what happened, what did he do?" Seb asked, his hand on my knee.  

CHARLIE:

sorry guys, they arent happy yet...

SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING LIKE AT ALLLL. IVE GOT ASSIGNMENTS AND NAPLAN TESTING LITERALLY ALL WEEK SO LIKE FUCK ME.

anyway love even tho you guys probably don't wanna hear it after what i just wrote 😍