Yes Aj, we can.

sorry i left again 😇

AJ POV!!!!!!

Niko drove us into the city and to a small locally owned business store similar to Subway, Niko had always loved representing and supporting small businesses. We walked inside and spotted the three other boys sitting at a table in the back of the store. We both waved and walked toward everyone. I received a small side hug from each of them before sitting down. "Twenty-nine, huh?" Sharky teased me, I hid my face and sighed "don't remind me how old I am." I groaned, Chunkz and Kenny laughed quietly before breaking out into a loud chatter. "So, what are you doing tonight?" Kenny asked absently "I'm going out for dinner with Niko, why?" I asked with a confused look, Kenny's eyes shot up to Niko's and he smirked "like a date?" Kenny asked, his head turning to the side "like I'm taking him out for dinner on his birthday, Ken." Niko fake laughed, it was dry and raspy, I looked back at Kenny and saw him smiling with a knowing look while Niko hid his face. Kenny turned to Sharky and Chunkz and began looking through the menu, I leaned towards Niko "what are you getting?" I asked him, "uh, this one." Niko said, pointing to an option on the menu "can I get the same thing?" I asked, Niko looked back at me and nodded "what are you three getting?" Niko asked, he received their orders and went up to the counter to order.

We ate and talked for an hour, I genuinely loved being around everyone, I couldn't imagine a life without them. We all walked around London, walking into stores and doing pointless activities until three, when Kenny had to leave, and we all decided to go home.

Niko and I drove home and sat in the living room on our phones until six rolled around, Niko shook me awake after having fallen asleep. "Aje, we'll leave in thirty minutes, go get dressed." Niko sighed, getting up and walking to his room, I followed and turned off into my own room.

I threw on a pair of black jeans and a beige button up top, deciding it was good enough to wear out. I looked at myself in the mirror, it wasn't in any way a nice looking colour combo, but I didn't care, I grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs, waiting for Niko.

Niko made his way downstairs and nodded at me "can you grab me the keys?" he asked, I nodded and scooped them up from the kitchen counter and threw them to Niko. "Come on" he smiled, pulling me in, his arm around my shoulders as we walked out to the car. We got into the car, and I sighed, the sound of the car starting, filling the quiet air. "Twenty-nine, huh?" Niko smirked; I responded by smacking his arm as we pulled out of the driveway "you're twenty-seven, act like it." I groaned "mhm, okay." Niko laughed, I smiled and thought about my actions because extending up hand, palm up, inviting Niko to hold my hand. He quickly interlocked our fingers and lifted my hand to kiss it softly. We continued to drive, music playing in the background until we arrived in the city, a fancy building stood before us. "Nick." I mumbled quietly; Niko looked over at me "Aj?" he smiled "we're eating here?" I said, shocked, Niko just nodded "I wanted to take you here for a while, I ate here a little after I left, oddly enough, you were the only person or thing I could think about." Niko told me as he walked to the doors entrance "shit, it's really nice." I laughed, admiring the lights.

We were escorted to a private dining room. "This is so cool" I mumbled, admiring everything around me, Niko smiled at me. We ordered and our food came quickly "happy birthday, handsome." Niko smiled before eating his meal. I couldn't help but smile about the whole dining experience. "Hey, question." I mumbled, swallowing the last bit of food before I continued talking. "what's up?" Niko asked, giving me his undivided attention. "Do you think if we got back together, we'd ever be able to be public about our relationship?" I asked curiously, Niko looked away and thought for a moment "hm, I mean..." Niko struggled to form an answer "considering what happened?" Niko asked, I nodded "I think so, we'd get so much backlash, but considering the video you made, maybe it wouldn't be so bad." Niko answered "hm, yeah, maybe." I smiled. I just wished there was no backlash for love.