Okay, Princess.

Aj's pov

I spent the two hours Niko was gone by scrolling through my phone on the daybed beside the pool, I head a door opening and glanced inside to see Niko coming home. He placed his bag down and made his way outside "hey." he smiled as he leaned down and kissed me softly "hey" I nodded as I rolled over and made space for him on the daybed. He laid down on his back and sighed "so, I finished filming thankfully, but I have to film while we're in Madrid" he complained as he looked over at me "how do you hate filming content so much?" I asked him as I placed my phone face down and looked at him "I don't, I would just much rather be here" he sighed. "What time do we fly tomorrow?" I asked him "I'm pretty sure the flight is at eleven" he answered, I nodded and leaned in to kiss him. His lips were chapped but I couldn't care less. We stayed there, kissing, hugging, talking. 

Eventually, dinner time came, and I was in my room while Niko showered. My stomach growled and I flicked Niko a text.

Nikolas

Tuesday, 6:23 pm

Nick

Niko

Nikolas

Yes?

Aj

Aj

Ayaanle

Sorry I never thought you'd respond

I think I even took a little nap while waiting

Shush, what's up?

Aj, I dried my hands to text you back.

Nikolas

Tuesday, 6:29 pm

Are you hungry

Nikolas.

Sorry I took a nap while waiting for your response xx

Yes

I am hungry

Aj

I'm hungry

We're getting dinner once you get out the bloody shower

Okay

Bossy much

Nikolas get the fuck out the shower

A few minutes later I heard the shower turn off, he quickly got dressed and walked into my room with still semi-wet hair. "Princess, I'm ready" Niko joked as he walked in "so you demanded of me to get ready, but you aren't even ready?" he chuckled, he walked to the edge of my bed and pulled me up, he held me in his arms for a second and kissed my neck slyly, I could feel his light beard grazing my neck and every little sensation he gave me only made me want him more. He pulled himself away from me "get ready" he whispered before walking out of my room, leaving me to change.

I threw on a quick but acceptable outfit, a black button up top with crème-coloured jeans. After getting ready I walked into Niko's room "Niko" I sighed as I swung his door open, his eyes shot straight at me and eyed my outfit, he had his phone to his ear but took a second to lower it. He covered the microphone "my god." he smiled, quickly making his way over to me and kissing me softly. He lifted the phone back up to his ear shortly after "pardon? I didn't catch that, you cut out." he lied as he continued to speak to the person on the phone "yeah, I think we should discuss this later, I have plans I don't want to be late for" he said calmly as his eyes rested on my body "yeah, okay, bye." he nodded as he hung up, he jumped out of his seat and walked towards me. "Oh, my goodness?" he gasped as he gestured to me and my outfit "you look beyond, Aje." he sighed as he cupped my face and kissed me sweetly, his hands soft and yet so hard to escape, though I think that was because I didn't want the kiss to end. "You look quite handsome too, Niko." I laughed, kissing him quickly before leaving.

We arrived at a place a few minutes away from the hotel we stayed in, the food was beautiful, smelt amazing and tasted fantastic, I loved it.

"How are all of these places so stunning?" I questioned while we sat at our table "like for example, the water features, the stone walls and everything" I stared endlessly at the features, while Niko observed and smiled at my reactions. "They are truly beautiful, you're right" he smiled, gazing out at the view, you could see the beach in the distance, the stunning nature.

We ate, talked, and watched the prolonged sun set. On the drive back to the hotel Niko tapped his steering wheel to the beat of the song that played quietly on the radio of the hire car. "Hm, Aj?" he hummed as he continued to tap addictively "yeah?" I responded; my eyes focused on his hands. "What do you think the guy's reactions would be?" he asked as he stopped at a traffic light, his hand intertwining with mine while we were stopped "to be honest, I don't think anyone will care if you like dudes but maybe us being in a relationship could be a concern." I answered honestly "yeah, in case we split, and it destroys the squad, I get it" he sighed, letting go of my hand and placing his back onto the steering wheel as the light turned green. He drove us back to the hotel, he hummed to the music as I scrolled through my phone.

After returning to the hotel, an hour had passed and Niko walked into my room "you have to pack your bag so we're ready to leave tomorrow" he notified me as he took a seat at the end of my bed, I slowly got up and grabbed my bag, leaving out my airport outfit. "I'm going to grab some food in the morning, do you want anything?" he asked as I walked over to him, who still sat at the end of my bed. "I'm not going with you?" I questioned as I stood between his legs "I didn't want to wake you, I thought it would've been better to let you sleep" he explained as he let his hands rest on my hips, his thumbs tracing circles into my hips. "Can you get me some sort of sandwich?" I asked him, my arms resting on his shoulders "sure thing" he nodded as he kissed me.

Our kiss became deeper every time we broke apart, like there was a mysterious source that made me want him even more. We progressed until Niko was laid on the bed with me above him, making out with him. His lips travelling to my jawline, then to my neck. His scent was soft, he smelt sweet and of vanilla, he smelt comforting. His scent mixed with my heavy and overpowering smell of spice and wood smelt intoxicating and oddly enough, evocative. I could feel his hands tracing every part of my chest, his hands casually running up and down my sides. My bottom lip caught in his teeth only making everything more exhilarating. I let myself feel helpless and completely stuck in this moment, it made everything feel surreal. I let myself pull away from his lips to just look at him, and what I would give for this moment to be framed. "Aj." he sighed, taking his hand out of my shirt and tucking my hair behind my ear "every day I'm with you, I'll thank the world more, for every second I'm with you I feel soothed." he whispered, his voice sweet and quiet "such a poet" I chuckled, kissing his lips, he smiled into the kiss and we made out, again, countless times this had happened.

"Aj, I have to sleep" he whispered to me as we laid in my bed "mhm, I know, I know" I nodded, kissing him once again "now you can go." I sighed as I watched him stand up and walk to my door "stop looking at me like you're going to cry" Niko laughed "I need sleep and so do you" he smiled as I nodded and turned to my side "goodnight, dear" he whispered as he closed my door. I won't lie, I kicked my feet like a teenage girl. 

CHARLIE:

they fly to madrid tomorrow omg, wonder what will happen there

might switch back to Niko's pov soon

slightly longer chapter than usual to make up for lack of releases again, i start school again on monday and i havent had any motivation to write but i think we're getting somewhere and i'm starting to write again, yayyy

please tell me if i should add or change something!!

as always, love you and have a good day/night!!