I hope you're well, dear.

We arrived home and I just wanted to cry. "Oh, your phone by the way." I said, turning around and passing it to him. "Thanks" he smiled "sorry if I disappointed you" he chuckled awkwardly "it's fine, not your fault he ran away" I said plainly "yeah" he shrugged "well, I'm going to go to my room" I told him "Okay" he nodded, watching me walk away to my room.

I didn't come out at all for the rest of the night.

I turned in my bed, fighting to stay asleep, but it didn't work. Sebastian hadn't been at my house for two weeks, unfortunately I still had his number, which he sent me billions of messages on. I ran my hands through my hair and groaned.

A month since Niko left.

I haven't spoken to him since, there's times ill cry, or scream, I'll cut, I'll call him. Everything, but nothing changes. Today marks one month.

I've stopped reading the comments on posts about us, everyone just hates on us. My dm's are filled with disgusting messages, many people ask me to make a video addressing the photos and videos, if they are even us or not. I don't want to do anything on his behalf, but I fear he won't ever come home.

Beta squad is struggling to make excuses for Niko. Our uploads are sloppy and irregular, we're missing someone. I'm missing someone.

I set up filming in Niko's office in the morning, I struggled to think of what to say.

I turned the camera on.

"Hi, I'm Aj."

I felt awkward talking to the camera like this.

"A few photos and videos have been posted to social media, of me and Nikolas."

His name felt sour in my mouth, I found it hard to breathe, was I really going to do this?

"This is something I never thought would be released to the public, something someone just couldn't possibly do to another person. And this is a video I never wanted to make, or if I did make it, I would be making on my own behalf, not because someone essentially 'exposed' me. However, I am making this video today to say, yes, that was me and Nikolas in the video, and that was footage I never wanted the public to see. I feel disgusted and scared, we didn't know what to do, Nikolas was extremely hurt by this coming to social media, and he ended up running away, none of me or the boys from beta squad can reach him. I'm hurt the one person I felt like I could be myself with, the person I loved, would run away because of the hate and reactions from the internet. Us dating is no different to anyone else dating, we're no different to any other couple on the internet. Me and Niko thought we could share a personal and intimate moment with each other, but someone had to ruin that for us." I went silent for a moment. "And to Nikolas, if you're watching this, I miss you and I love you and I'm sorry everything had to end so abruptly, I know how scared you were, I tried to comfort you but you pushed me away. You hurt me, and I couldn't care less, you were the only thing that mattered to me. I love you Nikolas, please come home, I hope you're well, dear." I smiled, "okay, bye" I sniffled, a tear almost falling from my eye. I turned the camera off and started editing it.

Sebastian called me but I ignored him.

I edited the video and posted it.

NIKO'S POV:

My phone vibrated and i looked down at it, I felt my legs weaken and my head begin pounding.

YouTube

Aj Shabeel: The Truth.

I clicked on the video and listened to him talk, he was in my office, it was untouched. He was wearing one of my jumpers I left behind for him, specifically his favourite. He looked tired, I felt horrible looking at him in this state.

I was listening and felt my heart pound.

"And to Nikolas,"

"If you're watching this, I miss you and I love you and I'm sorry everything had to end so abruptly," just listening to him talk about me made me want to cry. He looked as if he would cry as well.

"I love you Nikolas, please come home, I hope you're well, dear." I felt a tear fall and once I started, I couldn't stop.

"Niko?" I raised my head "are you alright?" I shook my head "he posted" I sniffled; their fingers swiped away my tears "about you?" I nodded and choked out another sob "he said he loves me, and he wants me to come home" I struggled to speak "you really should, look what it's doing to you." I just sighed in response and closed the video "I should go to bed. Goodnight." I sniffled. "Goodnight, Niko.", I fell asleep to my tears, I wish I had never left, but I knew Aj would take a downhill slip if I stayed, he would've ruined his life for me.

I want nothing more than to go home to you, Aj. 

CHARLIE:

one month yall what the fuck

how long do we think he's gonna keep this up for 

+ aj lowkey exposing them even more

LOVE THO LMAO SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER