Chapter 2- Ehou Norimaki's new rival.

After writing class, it was time for kunai training, Ehou Norimaki, who is eager to be a great shinobi, was able to hit the targets in the center

William Wallace on the other hand, through his kunai in a way, which weirded out many students, even the ones cheering for him. He grabbed them like they were swords, raised them above his head, and threw them. The kunai spun in the air and landed at the center of each target, cracking them.

William Wallace was indeed strong for his age.

"That is not how you throw them" Ehou protested. "Real Shinobi throw it in a straight line."

"I hit and the targets, did I not" replied William in a confused tone.

The supposed stubbornness of William Wallace frustrated Ehou, "Shinobi training should be taken seriously, and done exactly as it was meant for." he cried.

"If that is case, then judged on the results, a squire is better than a shinobi," said William Wallace.

These words set Ehou Norimaki off. "How dare you mock the Shinobi, many shinobi are powerful warriors, including our Hokage Naruto, because they trained right."

"But the results are results." replied William.

"You want results!? That's it, I challenge you, Boudican, to a spar "yelled Ehou.

"Ok" sighed William, with dead eyes.

The dead look in William Wallace enflamed Ehou to fight and prove him wrong.

"Stop, Ehou, you are ruining his perception of us and Konoha" cried Osuka Kamakura, who is a famous actor's daughter.

But her words fell on deaf ears, because Ehou launches a punch at William. The fight ends there and then because William Wallace grabbed his arm and held it behind his back.

"Ahg!!!" cried Ehou,

"That was pretty easy," said William Wallace.

"Stop it, both of you!" said Himawari with a stern face.

William Wallace let go of Ehou that instant. Ehou immediately turned and pointed at Wallace.

"That's it, from now on your my rival, I will show you the greatness of a shinobi!!!" proclaimed Ehou.

"Good luck with that." said Wallace sarcastically.

Ehou angerly crossed his arms and turned his body away from Wallace.

"Look I know he started it, but we shouldn't fight each other" said Himawari to William Wallace.

William Wallace replied "Ok, noted."

Himawari breathed a breath of relief, at least this Wallace boy is relatively an agreeable person.

"Ok then" said Himawari, "Now that we are on the same page, allow us to introduce ourselves to you, I'm Himawari Uzumaki."

William Wallace had a look of surprise on his face, in that instant he got down on one knee and bowed his head.

"Forgive me, I would have been more formal to you, if I had known you were the Hokage's daughter, the princess of the Hidden Leaf." Said William Wallace in a genuine apologetic tone.

Everyone was shocked at this, most of all Himawari, who was flustered and embarrassed at William Wallace bowing to her. William Wallace looked a little to the side, and noticed how everyone was confused looking at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, in my country we bow to close relatives of a king" he said.

Himawari laughes a little and smiles as if to help William Wallace from not being embarrassed.

"It's Ok", she said. At that moment the bell rang, it was lunch time.