Chapter 22- Family is my HELL!!

The night was long, but hopefully it was long enough for Wallace to rest

The night was long, but hopefully it was long enough for Wallace to rest. Sasuke stood in a tree idly by.

Just then, the sound of objects being moved was heard, behind Wallace's door. Sasuke was alert. The door opened; William Wallace stepped out. His casual clothes were darker than usual. His eyes wrinkled; he had not slept at all.

"Sasuke!!" said William, immediately spotting Sasuke waiting in a tree. Wallace was looking at him with blood shot eyes.

Just by looking at him, Sasuke already knew William Wallace was emotionally unstable, so he needed to find a way to cool his anger.

Sasuke lands in front of William. They both lock their eyes. William's eyes look so bloodshot they may burst.

The silence was unnerving.

"Had I known you were related to them!" he said with controlled anger. "I would have given you opposite advice."

"That does not change how right your advice was to begin with." Replied Sasuke. "And now I shall turn that very advice to you, don't let yourself live alone, suffer alone."

"Who are you to judge me?" demanded William.

"You know my past, you studied it, has rage dulled your memory." Said Sasuke. "I understand wrath all too well, I lost my parents, my family..."

Wallace looked down. "NO, NO!" he silently yelled.

Wallace looked up, his eyes red with blood, his Sakura-like eyes dark green, because of the blood.

"You don't understand!" William growled. "Family is my HELL!!!"

A boy who hates his family was something Sasuke did not expect.

"Why?" asked Sasuke, who was prepared for anything.

William looked more firmly at Sasuke, with rage, similar to what Sasuke originally had for Itachi.

"You're here at their behest, aren't you?" said William.

"Our behest!" Corrected Sasuke. "We are one family."

"Then you leave me no choice." Replied William Wallace, putting on a battle stance.

Sasuke watched him with curiosity, curious to see William's true power and experience would culminate.

"You know, that Sharingan is a cheap bullshit and broken ability." Said William. "You can copy any jutsu, you see. So, I better not let you see my hand signs." He puts his hands behind his back.

"To you, I may be just an ant, that deserves to be trampled on." Said William. "But hopefully my ant's bite is poisonous."

Sasuke waits patiently for him to attack. One thing is for sure: he may be a year younger, but he is much stronger and smarter than Sarada.