Chapter 27- Strong Friendship and Renewed Rivalry

The next day, at the academy, William was back to his regular emotionless self, the students and teachers were surprised yet again

All never asked him why, for they feared his reaction would be negative. After all, he was an unpredictable person.

Himawari on the other hand never feared William, for he was her friend.

During lunch, William sat on the roof top looking at the sky, then he looked at his lunch box, although it wasn't his lunch box. It had the Uchiha symbol on it, Sakura had made him lunch for the next day.

William looked and analyzed the lunch box, like it was a book.

He sighed, he then opened it, then said his Boudican prayer, then got straight to eating.

"Told you they care for you. They are good." Said Himawari, looking up at William Wallace.

William looked back down and swallowed the food in his mouth. He looked down with a sad look in his eyes.

Himawari was left speechless, at his expression.

"Well, it's complicated." said William in a worrying tone.

"This food." William Wallace said. "This morning, this food came when I heard a knock on my door, when I came to open it, no-one was there, but this food. No explanation, I never asked for it, but my aunt, Sakura, was the one to make it. It is delicious, the food in this box with the Uchiha crest on it."

He looked away in embarrassment.

"I don't love them, Himawari." Stated William Wallace.

Himawari was shocked by all he said, but he continued. He looked back at the food, holding it up.

"But I don't hate them either." Said William Wallace. He then looked at Himawari.

"But all in all, I owe you, Thank you." Said William Wallace.

Himawari's face went red, she then smiled.

"Heh, don't sweat it, like you like to say, it was the natural thing to do." Said Himawari, gleefully.

William smirked a little bit, then all of sudden. A beam from a dark figure was shot at him.

He grabbed his food and dodged it.

The place Wallace was originally, was now covered in ice.

"William!" cried Himawari.

William landed next to her, holding his food intact.

"Don't worry." He spoke. "I saved my food."

The dark figure landed; it was Ehou Norimaki.

"Oh, its you." Said William, putting his food down.

"Ehou!!" cried Himawari.

Ehou pointed at William Wallace.

"I will prove to you I am not weak!!" yelled Ehou Norimaki.

William put his food down. He looked amused by Ehou Norimaki.

"Alright, Lad, show me what you got." Said William Wallace.

They both posed up to fight.

Himawari walked in between them.

"No, No fighting." Said Himawari.

Ehou was disappointed.

"In order to be strong enough to be his rival, I need to show it.' Explained Ehou. "People that claim their strong without showing it are idiots, that's like a 5-year-old saying he stronger than lord seventh."

Himawari sighed, she walked up next to Wallace, then grabbed his ear.

"Hey what's this for?" asked William.

She walks him up to Ehou.

Ehou was surprised.

"Did you just let yourself get grabbed like that." asked Ehou.

Wallace had a dead look in his eyes, and ignored him.

"Ehou come down from there." Demanded Himawari.

Ehou saw Himawari activated her byakugan.

"Whatever, alright." Said Ehou.

He got down.

Himawari sits down both Ehou Norimaki and William Wallace to arbitrate between the.

"Both of you can't be angry at each other." Explained Himawari.

Ehou and William looked at each other, Ehou eyed William, while William did not even care.

"I'm not angry with him, why should I be. I kicked his butt the first time we met," Said William.

Ehou was mad.

"This is the problem; you never take me seriously." Yelled Ehou.

Himawari sighed.

"Please keep this calm and reasonable." Said Himawari.

Ehou turned his face away in disgust from William Wallace.

William Wallace sighed.

He looked at Himawari.

She nodded her head to the side, trying to signal William to talk with Ehou.

William sighed yet again.

So Ehou?" he asked. "That ice jutsu you made was impressive."

Ehou looked towards Wallace.

"You mean it?" asked Ehou.

"Yeah, I heard it's rare." Said William Wallace.

Ehou finally put his body towards William.

He had an embarrassed look in his eyes.

"In order to be a great Shinobi, I must try to outdo the best, try to rival them." Said Ehou Norimaki.

Ehou Norimaki put his hands together.

"Please help train me." Asked Ehou.
"Why you are asking me?" asked William.

"Beggers can't be choosers." Said Ehou.

William thought for a second. "Huh, the training I do is brutal, you sure?" he asked.

Ehou nodded.

"Alright, it's your funeral." Said William Wallace. "I have family obligations, this week, until next week, prepare, you need to be ready in order to survive this training."

Ehou put his Hands together. His right hand clutching his left, which is in fist form.

"Alright, sounds like a plan." Said Ehou Norimaki.

Himawari was relieved that now that Ehou and William seemed to resolve their problems with each other.

But not just that, William is learning to get along with the Uchiha family, it must have gone well, since Sakura made him lunch.

William may be confused now, but hopefully over time.

He will see them as family.