Chapter 10- The Boudican Helmet

It was a sunny afternoon, school ended early

It was a sunny afternoon, school ended early. Himawari was thinking about all that had transpired. Every single day, the teachers get headaches from the levels of William Wallace's knowledge. When asked how he knows so much, he responds that he read the "whole" book two days into the academy.

But not just that he was a prodigy at combat, so much so, especially in target practice, always hitting them on the bullseye. His perfect levels of skill infuriate Ehou, who strives to outdo Wallace at every turn, but does not even get close to even partially matching him.

As far as everyone is concerned Ehou believes Wallace is his rival, and Wallace does not even care. There has been talks that because Wallace's skill, strength, and intelligence, his grades at the academy, may have surpassed Minato Namikaze's, if so would make him the best student the academy has ever had.

As Himawari was walking, she saw an Ice cream cart stuck in ditch, next to a large house. A house that seemed too big for one person.

"And Now" said a voice, it was William Wallace.

All of a sudden, a large brown horse tied by a rope to the cart pulls out the cart from the ditch, back onto the road. The force it was pulled out was so great, a helmet flew out of the chest on the side of the horse. He landed on the ground and rolled near Himawari. Himawari put her hands on it stopping it from rolling any farther away.

The horse was the largest horse she had ever seen, strong by the looks of it.

"Thank you, young Boudican, you saved my cart, oh what is your name, if I may ask." asked the ice cream vendor.

"It is William Wallace, ma'am." Responded William.

"As a token of our appreciation, young William, Emi! Get this boy an ice cream bar." Called the Ice cream vendor.

"Please, I am not worthy of such a reward, I only did what any normal person would do." Protested William.

"And for that Emi, make it two ice cream bars." Said the vendor.

There William Wallace stands with the leash of horse, holding wrapped ice creams in his hands. "Huh!" thought William. "This a frozen treat called Ice-cream, it's a sweet, so it must taste good."

Meanwhile, Himawari has her hands on the rolled helmet. The metal on the helmet is unlike any metal she has felt before, it may be the strongest, she tries lifting it. It is heavier than anything she has ever lifted. She put her hands inside the helmet and using her strength and balance lifted it up to her face. It was an odd helmet, it was designed with stamped metals, and had golden t-shaped marking at the front, with two rectangular holes, for the eyes.

She then turns her head and sees William staring in surprise.

"Thanks for saving that, it would have been really bad, if it rolled away, so, uh, Ice cream?" said William Wallace handing out the Ice cream bar from his left hand.