Chapter 4- The Knowledge of this Boudican

Later that day, it was dinner time at the Uzumaki household

Later that day, it was dinner time at the Uzumaki household. Boruto was curious about the Boudican boy.

"Hey Hima, what's the new kid from the faraway land like" he asked.

"Oh, he's interesting, quiet, introverted..." replied Himawari.

"Heh, so he's like Kawaki!" interrupted Boruto.

"Hey, those were only a few adjectives, that does not mean he is exactly like me" replied Kawaki in a competitive tone.

"Now, now cut it out you too" said Hinata, who did not want Kawaki and Boruto to be at each other's throats like usual.

Across the table, Naruto is sitting silently, and not eating. He was thinking like something was clearly bothering him.

Hinata seeing him in this state said "Naruto, what seems to be bothering you."

"William Wallace, Wallace, Wall-ace, that last name really rings a bell." Said Naruto.

"If it helps, his clan symbol is a red shield with a white lion," said Himawari.

Naruto thought for a bit, then He cried "Oh, his father is King Alan Wallace of Boudica!"

"He's a prince?" Asked Himawari confused at the answer, but based on William Wallace's looks, makes a lot of sense.

"Let's see, I know his father, he was the man who gave me my last ninja mission, before I became Hokage. In fact, we fought alongside each other, some would say his specific mission is what sealed my position as Hokage," said Naruto. "In fact, I think tomorrow, I will ask William about how things are going at the kingdom."

"The mission that made you Hokage, huh, I remember you being sent off on it, I remember it being top secret, now that you bring it up, was what was it all about, I didn't ask then, because you know? "Said Boruto, referring to the traumatizing event of tearing Himawari's teddy bear.

"Ok, I will summarize, Alan's kingdom was in turmoil due to a coup, Me, and couple of other Jonin including Sarada's dad Sasuke, were sent to stop the coup, it was a tough fight, but we won, well sort of, we left the rest to the hidden mist shinobi, since that is when our mission ended. In fact, not a single Hidden Leaf lost their lives due to the efforts of a hidden warrior, whom Alan sent to help us. His arrows never missed. Due to his efforts, we considered him a legend, so we nicknamed the warrior the Grey Archer.

"Why the Grey Archer, wouldn't Hidden Archer make more sense?" asked Boruto.

"His arrows, he fired were grey, so that is why we called him that." Said Naruto.

"And you never saw him?" asked Himawari.

"We were too busy fighting ourselves, plus to add onto the fact his arrows were quick really quick!" Said Naruto. "Oh no, I was so fixated on the topic, my food has gotten cold!"