Chapter 21- Girl's night out

This is the most shocking week of Sakura's life

This is the most shocking week of Sakura's life. In just matter of a few days, Sakura learned she not only had a sister, but that her sister has a son.

She does not know how but her sister, Sayuri, survived, lived in Boudica, and married its King. Sakura looked down at the picture of Sayuri and baby William. Her sister was beautiful, she had long pink hair and blue eyes, the same color as their father.

But analyzing the eyes, she immediately noticed how tired Sayuri looked. She looked like she had been working hard on something.

Sakura desperately wanted answers, no matter how bad they may hurt, but the issue was the reaction of William. Her nephew, whom she had heard highly of, panicked, and ran away at the revelation of their relation by blood. Was this normal for boys? Can't be because William reacted in an insane way. But after all he is a Boudican, but not just any Boudican. He is a prince. Maybe there are ways to deal with a boy like William, but she didn't know.

So tonight, she will drink beer to feal better, since she had plans to have a girl's night with old friends.

She was having a girl's night with Temari, Ino, and Hinata. They all have boys, so they may have advice.

Problem is the William situation where he ran away in panic and dived through a window from her is a very embarrassing situation. So, she drank her beer to half full already for distraction from it.

"Sakura, I heard of the exploding window incident?" asked Ino. "Are you alright, what happened?"

"Did someone use wind style jutsu?" asked Temari, who is an expert on wind style.

Hinata just sits up in attention, interested in the question.

Sakura knew William did it, but she had to think of a way to say it so as not to make him look bad.

"William Wallace is my nephew!?" she blurted embarrassingly . She was immediately silent after.

The whole girls' table was silent.

"Wait, you don't have a sibling." Said Temari.

"Trust me I do." Replied Sakura, she put the picture of Sayuri and baby William. "It is a long story?"

Everyone looked at the picture, their expressions were shocked, but not nearly as much as Sakura.

"Well, Sakura, this is great." Said Ino hoping to light up the mood. "What are you worried about, he's only an 11-year-old boy."

"That's the problem though?" said Sakura. "I don't know how to deal with young boys."

"Well, this is indeed a situation, from what I heard he does not act like other boys." Said Ino.

"For he does not show emotion."

"Yet, despite all that he is still cordial towards people." Added Hinata.

Temari put her hand on her face. "So, I take it he broke the window?" she asked.

"More like dove through it?" said Sakura in an embarrassing tone.

The whole table was shocked by the remark.

"Damn!" explained Temari.

"Well, from what I piece he is introverted similar to Inojin." said Ino. "Then again, the window situation is a complete change in character."

"I worry for him." Said Sakura. "I don't understand him, he treats everyone cordially, but then he figured out he was related to Sarada and I, and his expression completely changed."

Ino started thinking for a second.

"Maybe you should give him space." Said Ino. "In a way, this is similar to the Sarada situation you had that time back. Have faith, Sakura, none of those know what he is going through, plus he must be strong and smart, he is the number one academy student of all time."

"That's right." Said Hinata. "He's also incredibly humble about it."

Sakura thought for a moment.

"Heh, I guess that's the best I can do for now." Replied Sakura. "Because to be honest, I can't think of anything else."