Chapter 14- Repaired Rinnegan

The next few days passed, a surprise happened, after Sasuke visited Orochimaru

The next few days passed, a surprise happened, after Sasuke visited Orochimaru. It was a positive surprise in fact. Orochimaru in his vast knowledge and skill has figured out a solution to repair Sasuke's left eye. In this vast process, Orochimaru can repair the cornea of Rinnegan, thus making it function as good as new.

To do this, Sakura had to surgically remove the Rinnegan, and hand it over to Orochimaru. Now that Orochimaru has finished, Sakura will now surgically put it back in.

As she was preparing the proper equipment for the surgery. Amado, Jigen's former scientist, walked in, and picked up the Rinnegan, for it was in a small box. He started analyzing it.

"This Orochimaru sure is the craftsman." Said Amado. "A man like him is quite the artist, it's amazing how powerful an ally, he has become."

He then puts down the Rinnegan. Sakura immediately puts it on the operating tray.

"I can't say you're wrong." Replied Sasuke.

"I still think it is best if we have the Boudican killed." Said Amado. "Why are none of you willing to get dirty in order to have all bystanders be safe."

"Wallace is not a threat, but a mere child!" proclaimed Sasuke. "His karma has never acted out, from my observation, it is just a mark, nothing else."

Sakura never interjected into the conversation, because she was curious about how her husband and Amado were acting. Amado, who acts non-emotional most of the time, is speaking highly of Orochimaru, and is more emotional about having William Wallace killed. Sasuke, her husband, was firmer on preserving William's life. Like he cares about him in a sense.

"You know this, William Wallace." Said Amado. "I read about his father in the mission logs. King Alan Wallace, was he? He is a great man and king. He put down the Boudican savages offending him. He brough true order to his kingdom through the help of the 5 great nations. But through his glorious actions, he brought Shinobi influence into Boudica."

"If you are such a big fan of King Alan from what you read, why do you want his son killed." Stated Sasuke in a firm tone.

"A true king would make noble sacrifices for the betterment of others." Said Amado. "I think Alan would approve if we reached out to him.

There was a standoff between Sasuke and Amado. Sasuke eyed him suspiciously. Amado staired over Sasuke with a look of superiority.

In order to diffuse the situation, Sakura said. "Alright, it is time for the surgery."

Amado backed off. "Forgive, I will let you to it then?" He spoke and left.

Sasuke stared at his back, while he left. He remembered that Naruto said that William might hate his own father, based on merely being asked about him. William does not want to be asked about his father. Has something put them at odds with one another?

The information is unknown, and William does not to want to talk about it. Well, all that stuff must be pondered for later, now Sasuke must prepare himself for immediate surgery.