Chapter 31-Macduff's wedding

William woke up early for morning prayer alongside the monks

William woke up early for morning prayer alongside the monks. While praying, William wore a black Templar cloak with a red cross on the side near the end of it.

After prayer, he had breakfast with the monks, soup and bread was what they had. After breakfast, William went to the library with the other monks, and decided to put his mind into books.

After all reading books was his favorite thing to do, for he lusted for knowledge. One book he was reading was a book on the Knights Templar.

The Knights Templar was a military order of the Boudican Church, full of knights, who were also monks.

Their main headquarters was east off the Boudican mainland in a large chain of Islands, called the Boudican Papal States.

William knew the Templars well, for he trained under them, while he studied to be a monk and a priest.

As William flipped pages, he absorbed knowledge familiar to him, however he probably already read this book before.

A librarian taps William on the shoulder and tells him that two boys were waiting at the door for him.

William knew who those boys were, so he put his book away and went to the door of the Abbey.

"Hey so this is where you were!" explained Graham. "You missed the lavish festival."

William was annoyed how blind Graham was to the hate of the Bodeland, but then again Graham is just a kid.

"Do you forgot how the folk of Bodeland treated me?" asked William.

"Oh, well um." mumbled Graham.

"Oh, that's why, they bard you from the festival?" said Stewart from behind Graham.

William Wallace sighed.

"Yep." Replied William. "That's all you need to say, by the way, let's sit down on the bench somewhere, there is something I need to discuss with you two."

The boys sat down on two benches in the Monastery Garden, William sat opposite of the two, and pulled out a Boudican book, which was all blank.

"So how did you feel during battle yesterday?" William asked, looking down at his manual preparing to write.

"What is this for?" asked Graham.

"I must analyze your state of mind during battle, so I can come up with ways to rely on you, because I guarantee you, us three will be stuck together for a while." Said William.

Graham was a little uncomfortable with the question William was asking. Stewart then answered Wallace's question immediately.

"Nothing! Absolutely nothing!" cried Stewart.

"What?" said Graham, shocked at Stewart's answer.

"Why exactly?" asked William, writing the information down.