Chapter 8- Sir Patrick Clover

"Heh!" said the Knight, "Tricked you! Your Chidori is not even as strong as Sasuke Uchiha's

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Heh!" said the Knight, "Tricked you! Your Chidori is not even as strong as Sasuke Uchiha's."

Sarada was shocked! The Knight baited her with his shield, making it the target of her attack. As soon as it hit it, he was able to move to the side, without her knowledge, because the shield obscured her vision. What was even more surprising, is the knight said her father's name. "Who are these knights?" thought Sarada.

Bam!? Sarada is knocked after the knight lands a blow from the flat end of his sword.

The fight was now over. The black knight stood towering over the defeated shinobi. He looked around at his own work, then looked down at his broken shield.

Mitsuki, who was the only one not unconscious, looked at the knight from the bottom of the crater. After looking at the knight for a bit, the knight looked his way.

"Oi! you're are still conscious eh." Said the black knight. He throws down his shield. "As a award for staying awake. Take my Shield! It is no longer of use for me anymore."

Mitsuki was surprised. The black knight was so unpredictable that Mitsuki had to ask him a couple of questions.

"Excuse me sir?" asked Mitsuki, "Why did you purposefully not try to kill us? Who are you? And why are you..." Before he could finish, the black knight interrupted.

"That is an awful lot of questions, Laddy." Said the knight. "Considering I am your enemy at the moment, why should I tell you, my reasons."

Mitsuki knew the knight was right. Why would he answer their questions after all.

The knight turned to leave. But as he was leaving, he uttered these words etched into Mitsuki's mind: "By the way, my name's Sir Patrick Clover, I will have my revenge on your leader, but only your leader, my revenge only concerns him, you and the other people of the Leaf are innocent."

What did Lord Seventh do to him to make want vengeance? Though Mitsuki. What is even more intimidating was how calm Patrick was, when telling him. This knight seems to know what he is doing.

But there is no time to ponder, Mitsuki must now tend to the rest of his team, and make sure they are not too badly hurt.