Chapter 36- Family Vacation

A few months later

A few months later.

"WHAT!" yelled Naruto.

Naruto was so loud, his voice echoed loudly within Iruka's office.

"Naruto, calm down." Ordered Iruka.

"YOU PUT HIMA AND PRETTY BOY ON THE SAME TEAM!?" cried Naruto, he got even more mad, just by picturing Himawari and William being on the same team.

"Naruto, this class performed exceedingly well this time around, the only ones with headaches are the teachers." Said Iruka. "So, I thought I would announce the teams now, they will practice and do low ranks missions for assignments for the remainder of their education, before becoming full-fledged Genin. They will keep the same teams when they become Genin."

"That is not the issue!" replied Naruto. "Why is pretty boy on the same team, as my girl?"

Iruka felt embarrassed.

"Well, because he is Sakura's nephew, the same reason I put Boruto and Sarada on the team, because of their relations." Said Iruka.

"It's different!" said Naruto in a pouty face, and with his arms crossed. "William is a pretty boy."

Iruka giggled a bit.

Naruto shrugged.

"Can you please undo the teams?" asked Naruto. "Pretty Please?"

"Too late, I have already announced to the class their teams." Said Iruka.

"No, NO! NO! NOOOO!" cried Naruto.

"This reminds me a lot of your academy days, with you and Sasuke." Said Iruka. "Especially when Sasuke was put on your team."

Naruto shrugged.

He then put his hand on the chin.

"I have to mitigate the damage, have you selected a sensei for team 35?" asked Naruto.

"Well, no, not yet." Replied Iruka.

Naruto grinned.

"Good, I'll be sure to select a loyal friend to spy on pretty boy." Said Naruto, mischievously.

Meanwhile William and Ehou were practicing with wooden swords.

William wins again, like always.

"I'm most impressed, you are able to keep up with me even just a little bit, while wearing 3 layers of chainmail." Said William.

William helps Ehou from the ground.

"Since we are on the same Shinobi team, I believe I may have a found a way for us to get stronger as Shinobi?" asked Ehou.

William thought for a bit.

"Ok, I'm curious, what do you plan on doing." Replied William.

"I know what it is." Replied Ehou. "I just have to run tests before we use it, that's all I'm going to say."