Chapter 20- Scars inside and out

Sasuke had kept a close eye on the situation, and for the first time William Wallace has shown a major emotion: fear

Sasuke had kept a close eye on the situation, and for the first time William Wallace has shown a major emotion: fear. He panicked and dived through the window.

He ran as fast as lightning. Quicker than anything Sasuke could have predicted for someone his age, Sasuke then remembered his scars, but not just the scars, Wallace's physique.

He had a muscle tone, where his muscles seem to be bursting from his skeleton. William looked like he had been training like crazy.

Sasuke followed William to his home. He saw William lock his door and close all the windows. William immediately got household appliances and barricaded the doors and windows.

He does not want anyone getting in.

Sasuke had to know why he was acting like this. William was now the opposite of his calm and calculated self, and now is a frightened boy just trying to remain hidden.

But before he could get answers, Sasuke had to make sure William was alright. He got close to the house, saw an appliance inside. With his Rinnegan, swapped places with it.

He detected Wallace's chakra in his bedroom. Inside Wallace's house, it was now a mess. Sasuke watched William enough times to know how orderly he kept his home. Now it is chaos and destruction.

Sasuke had to be careful because William had fantastic senses. William in his panic may attack Sasuke if he saw him. Sasuke decided to sense the nature of Williams chakra. He could sense he was panicking. He is in one place, most likely hiding.

William most definitely did not seem in a mood to talk, in fact not enough is known to think talking would even help. Sasuke must now leave and talk with his family to figure out what happened. So, Sasuke leaves the house, and makes his way to the hospital.

As he got there, he saw there were people and nurses confused about what had happened earlier. A couple of cleaners were picking up the glass from the ground. Some pedestrians tried asking what happened and why the window suddenly broke. William's speed made him unnoticed to the common eye.

As Sasuke analyzed the situation, Sarada came out of the hospital.

"Dad!" she cried and hugged Sasuke. Sasuke put his arm on her shoulder.

"Sarada, what happened?" asked Sasuke.

"It was William." She said in a worrying tone. "He- he jumped out the window."

"Why?" asked Sasuke.

Sarada wiped the sweat from her brow. "We learned he is Aunt Sayuri's son." She cried. "There was a picture and DNA test for proof, he's my cousin."

"Is that why he jumped out the window?" Asked Sasuke

Sarada nodded. "Papa?" she asked. "What is wrong with William?"

"Don't worry, Sarada, I will find a way to help him." Said Sasuke. "Go be with your mother."

Sasuke was now returning to William's house. In this revelation, William Wallace is his nephew. Yet, from the reaction, William seems to fear family. Why!? Only one way to find out.