Chapter 12- Boruto Uzumaki vs William Wallace

At once, William Wallace locked eyes with Kawaki and Boruto

At once, William Wallace locked eyes with Kawaki and Boruto. There was an awkward silence between the boys, both Wallace and Kawaki seemed emotionless, Boruto on the other hand, seemed shocked and angry.

"Himawari brought a boy home!?" cried Boruto.

Himawari explained "Boruto, Kawaki, this is William Wallace, the Boudican boy that's in my class." Kawaki remained silent.

Boruto seemed irritated, "You didn't tell me he was Hot?" He said as he was pointing at Wallace.

"Hot?" replied Wallace, "I'm almost always cold most of the time."

"You trying to play dumb with me, Pretty Boy!" shot back Boruto.

"No, I'm just surprised at your statement." Said William Wallace.

Kawaki put his hand on his chin during the conversation. He thought to himself: "So this is Code's successor. Why did Code choose him?"

"Brother, there is no need to be mad," said Himawari worried, but Boruto interrupted.

"Stay out of this Himawari, I fought one of his kind, and something is not right. Black Patrick does not have chakra, but he does. Why?" Said Boruto.

"How about you defeat me and find out." Said Wallace, who was just done with Boruto.

"You're on!" shouted Boruto.

"Boruto! William! no!" cried Himawari, not wanting them to fight.

Kawaki put his hand on her shoulder. "Himawari, William is dangerous, because he is Code's successor."

"But he didn't choose to be, and plus Uncle Sasuke would intervene if something were wrong." asked Himawari.

"Let's go to the park, definitely don't want to create a mess here." Said William Wallace.

"I actually agree with you, Ok. Let's go!" said Boruto.

A couple of minutes later they were in the park.

Boruto and William stand on opposing sides. With Kawaki and Himawari sitting at the sidelines.

"You know I met your father, the other day, you look exactly like him, he is the Great Naruto Uzumaki after all." said William.

Boruto smirked a little. "Yeah, but one day, I will forge my own Shinobi way, one that has nothing to do with my old man."

"Is that so?" Said William, "Do you have any idea how lucky you are to have a father like him, I know people who would literally give everything to have that privilege."

Boruto got immediately annoyed by Wallace's explanation.

"Old man?" said Wallace with slight disgust. "After how blessed, your lineage is, you take your accomplished father for granted. You are the son of Naruto Uzumaki, one of the strongest hero's to ever live, blessed with the large chakra pool from your grandmother Kushina Uzumaki, as well as the strongest tail beast's chakra to add on to that. I could go on, Oh! It is criminal to forget the speed of the Yellow Flash, the man, whom every Shinobi was told to flee on sight in battle. Now that is your father, but now your mother, she is the heiress the Hyuga clan, a clan blessed with the visual prowess, the Byakugan, which in turn allows them to do the feared and legendary Gentle fist. She is also known as the Byakugan Princess, who helped defeat Toneri Ōtsutsuki."

Boruto was shocked by William Wallace's vast knowledge. Kawaki as well, because now he learned more information about his adopted family. Himawari is not even surprised. He is a prodigy at school, now he is a prodigy now.

"You are severely blessed Boruto, probably the most gifted person living right now." Said William. "Yet, you dismiss your lineage for what!? Personal Glory!? After all what your predecessors sacrificed for you to live with the gifts you have today."

Boruto could not let William be the only one to talk. "Shut up! You're privileged too, you know? You are the literal prince of Boudica thus making you a prodigy at the academy!?"

William Wallace dozed off a little at the term prince. He begins to talk: "Heh, so what is so special about a prince, that makes them a prodigy? Well? They can become a king one day, but there is really nothing special about a king. They are just a human that can control other humans, nothing special about lineage there, just they are lucky to have other humans to control, but at the end of the day, they are no different to the average surf, just in financial means."

Boruto was getting annoyed with Wallace's tongue.

"Unlike you, I am not special, I am just the son of a mad scientist and a hunter." Said William Wallace, "So who will win? You? Privileges, gifts, and talent, or Me? Hard work and experience."

"We'll have to find out?" replied Boruto, putting his hands into the shadow clone form,

"Prepare yourself!" called Boruto. "Pretty Boy!"

William smirked a little, like he wanted this fight.

"This is bad. "Said Kawaki.

"What?" asked Himawari.

Kawaki explains. "This Boudican is confusing me so much, I'm not sure if someone like him would be a suitable ally for Code. Maybe Code chose him out of desperation. Wallace's mystery is so vast, that it annoys me."

"Well, that makes two of us." Replied Himawari.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" said Boruto, and around four shadow clones appeared.

The shadow clones attack William. He takes out a kunai, and in quick precision slices the throats of each clone, and they dissipate.

Boruto attacks William with his Kunai, and the boys engage in a kunai duel. Boruto attacks and William parries them with ease, then at once, William strikes cutting Boruto's kunai in half. Boruto retreats, but Wallace does not pursue, rather he stares on like he is waiting for Boruto to show off more attacks.

"Four shadow clones. Really!? Your dad could produce thousands." Said William Wallace.

"Heh, and you think you can produce more?" replied Boruto, annoyed with Wallace's supposed cockiness.

As response Boruto created a small Rasengan, William eyes light up in interest. "Take this." cried Boruto. The small Rasengan flew through the air, then disappeared.

Wallace was shocked at its disappearance and thought. "Something is not right." At once, he puts his hand up and catches something although invisible. His feet slide back a bit. The Rasengan appears in the palm of his hand, then dissipates.

Everyone was surprised, despite being blind, William Wallace sensed it, and caught it. Only one, who trains with teachers of the Rasengan, can learn the Rasengan. Yet, William Wallace seems to know how it works.

"Alright Boruto, I will show you where my hard work and experience landed me." Said William, as he was putting hands together in the sign of shadow clone jutsu. "Shadow Clone jutsu." He whispered.

At once, 90 shadow clones of William Wallace appeared, some on the trees while others stand intimidatingly. Boruto was shocked, everyone there was shocked. William Wallace's power seemed well over beyond that of a genin.

"Now you see where hard work and experience got me." Said William Wallace. "Talents and gifts are nothing without training and experience, that is how your father came to be one of the greatest heroes. Oh, and one more thing."

William put his palm up in the air, and his clone watched as the great amount of power unfold. "Oh well." thought William, "This will take all my chakra."