Chapter 24-My poor Nephew

Sasuke had put William under a Genjutsu, which put William fast to sleep

Leaf ninja came to the place where the fight was outside. Sasuke told them to send a message to Macduff and summon him to the Hidden Leif.

Sasuke carries William to the Hidden Leif medical facility.

Sakura, who was talking with Hinata outside the hospital, saw Sasuke coming. She was speechless and dropped all her papers.

"Sasuke!" says Sakura, shocked he is carrying William.

"He needs help?" said Sasuke.

Sakura nodded.

Naruto heard that William was gravely wounded.

When he got there, he was greeted by his wife, Hinata.

"Hinata?" Naruto asked.

"Naruto, it is horrible." She said in a worrying tone.

When Naruto got in, he was shocked.

There he was, William Wallace on the bed, bleeding from all over his body. He was only 11, yet his muscles bulged from his skeleton. He looked like he had been training like the world would end.

However, he slept soundly and peacefully as if he was unbothered by his wounds, like they were normal for him.

His wounds have fragments of scabs on them, like they were scratched. After analyzing William's hands, they were scab fragments under his fingernails.

He scratched his scabs off.

Sakura held William's hand crying, while Sasuke was comforting her.

Naruto knew William must have been hiding things about himself, but he never imagined this.

Hinata clutched to Naruto, as he stared at William's body. Needless to say, he was shocked.

"Wait! Miss Uchiha!" cried a Nurse from the room door.

Sarada forcefully brushed past the nurse and into the room.

"Mom! Dad! I heard about William!" cried Sarada. "What happened!" She then saw Wallace in his wounded state.

Sarada was shocked beyond disbelief. She felt her stomach and chest hurt and her cheeks expanded. She ran to a nearby trash can and vomited profusely.

Hinata went to check on Sarada, Naruto followed.

After Sakura saw what happened, she knew she had to help William. She knew she had to heal William's wounds, and not wonder how he got them.

"Sasuke, stand back." She spoke.

Sasuke stepped back, then Sakura got to healing.

As Sakura heals William Wallace, she analyzes his face.