13 | Escapade

!Mature Content Ahead!

A/N
I hate author's note at the beginning of chapters but because of the ratings of this chapter, I felt like I needed to put one at the beginning. To be able to write this scene, I searched up incognito shit and I just want to say my photo library is filled with threesome sex positions and I am scared someone might see.

 To be able to write this scene, I searched up incognito shit and I just want to say my photo library is filled with threesome sex positions and I am scared someone might see

IT WOULDN'T be the first time the guys would be having a threesome together and they knew exactly how they position themselves.

"I want her ass," Lois said to his friend, claiming one of Sylvia's three holes. "I'll take her pussy," with that, they started unbuckling their belt buckle and took off their trousers.

Normally, Lois Devon would be chatty with her but with the way he wasn't making any conversations, Sylvia could already tell she was done for the day. She could already tell she might not be able to come into work the next day but she knew it would be worth it.

She loved getting wrecked and it only add to her pleasure as both her boss and his friend had to-die-for looks. They were panties-wetting good looking and she saw herself as lucky to be getting touched by men like them.

She was already dripping wet as the sight of them pulling out their cocks and she knew it would be a messy one. The guys didn't call her to play, they wanted her ruined beyond repair.

Swaying her hips with every step she took, she moved her hands to grabbed at perky boobs while flashing Taehyung a 'fuck me' eyes knowing fully well that he was weak for big boobs. She slowly massages her boobs as she neared the table, bending over intentionally to tease Lois, knowing that his weakness was a big ass and she had it all. 

She let go of her boob and grabbed files on Taehyung's comically large table and pressed them to her boobs, walking over to Taehyung and pushing his chair back with her ass before shoving the files into a drawer right in front of his raging cock.

She made eye contact with his cock and gulped at the sight of the precum leaking tip while Taehyung watched her salivate over his cock.

"Y'all really want to fuck me," Sylvia slurred, feeling her confidence level rising as she saw the two cocks, rock hard just for them to pound into her.