50 | Summer

"Well then I hope he burns in hell," Electra said, shocking the officer and raising suspicion in her that she might be involved in Mars' disappearance

"How did the fall out between you two happened?" The officer started getting ready to jot down whatever information she said. He had already added Electra to the suspect list, in fact, she was at the top of the list.

"He tricked me for eight years, made me drink, tried to sleep with me and almost ruined my marriage," Electra said without thinking twice. He was no longer a friend to her and she saw no reason to protect his image as a lawyer.

"And was that why you abducted and killed him?" the officer put words in her mouth and tried to make false links between the incident.

"What? I'm a lawyer, why would I do something like that if I knew the rules and the risks of it?" Electra rolled her eyes at the officer.

"Well, as I've heard, you were the only one who had conflict with him in this year and your other friend, Ms Aphrodite made it known to us when we questioned her that Mr Mars wasn't the only one who 'offended' you," the officer said, air quoting 'offended'.

"Ms Aphrodite made it known to us that your other friend, Ms Daphne ha also offended you and she was sure that you were never going to forgive them. Yesterday, a report was made and it was about Ms Daphne. Acid was poured on her in her apartment and she's busy fighting for her life right now in the hospital as we speak, you did this, didn't you?"

Electra was rendered speechless with the officer's words, she was well aware of how they work by forcing words into innocent people's mouth and pinning them as the criminal, she had seen it before but she never imagined it would happen to her.

Not only did Mars and Daphne wrong her, who ever they wronged who exacted revenge on them had also wronged her unknowingly. She was starting to think it was a spiritual problem to face those challenges in her life... and she had no idea what to do.

"It wasn't me..." she started suddenly crying after she thought deep of how horrible her life had been going ever since she returned back to the Cunningham's house.

"Ms Electra, we'll be keeping you here with us for now," Another officer who had been watching the interrogation take place from outside went in the room and said to Electra.

Her eyes widened as she realized that she had been pinned at the criminal but it was against the law to keep a person behind bars with a warrant so maybe she could be left to go.

"I didn't do it and you can't keep me here without a warrant!" Electra suddenly yelled as the officers held her arms to take her out. She yanked her arms and tried to push them away but she was grabbed and forcefully dragged out.

Lucas who was sitting and waiting for Electra to be done with the questioning was approached by one of the officers and was told Electra had been put behind bars because she became the top suspect.