39 | Divorce

The door got opened, revealing Mars who was dressed in sweats, "Daphne?" Mars let out before fully opening the door to let her in

"What are you doing here? And you've added an eyepatch to your lame fashion sense, now?" Mars questioned, pointing at her covered eye.

"Oh, you mean this?" Daphne pointed to her eye patch before pulling it off, startling Mars at the sight of her hideous eyes, "Fuck! What happened to your eye??" Mars exclaimed.

"Your sweetheart did this to me, that fucktard, Electra."

Mars grabbed Daphne's neck harshly and pushed her backwards, slamming her back on the wall, "What did you just call her?" Mars said through clenched teeth, as he glared at Daphne, highly offended by the insulting name Daphne called the love of his life, Electra.

"Look here, bitch, call Electra any of those disrespectful names in front of me and I'll make sure you lose your other eye. Electra is the only amazing thing left in this world filled with bitches like you," with that, Mars successfully threatened and scared Daphne, rendering her speechless.

"Asshole," Daphne mumbled scornfully.

"What are you doing here, I don't entertain trash in my home," Mars questioned as she took a few steps away from Daphne.

"Change of plans. We need to work together and get Kim Taehyung off the face of the planet. Can you believe that scumbag stood and watch Electra pluck out my eyes right after he fucked me on his matrimonial bed and he had the guts to throw me out of his house with one of my eye gone," Daphne vented to Mars who couldn't care less about her pain.

"Wow, really?" he let out disinterestedly.

"And it's been a week, he didn't call me or text me to check up on me. I LOST A FUCKING EYE!" Daphne yelled.

"Actually, you know what, Daphne, If Taehyung wasn't married to Electra, I think we would be good friends. I mean, he knows how to treat bitches the way they deserve, bitches like you," Mars said, earning a scowl from Daphne.

"Is it good that he turned Electra to his punching bag too?" Daphne let out, pulling Mars' attention immediately. "What do you mean?" Mars asked.

"When I saw her last, she looked messed up. She was locked up in a his guest room and there was dried blood all over her face. She looked lifeless and he probably hits her everyday. She has lost so much weight, she looked like a skeleton and I think she had been locked up and starved for weeks," Daphne exaggerated to provoke Mars into caving in and helping her with her new plan to get revenge on Taehyung.

"WHAT???" Mars yelled angrily at the lies Daphne fed him, "Should I just kill that asshole? How dare he torture Electra, Who the fuck does he think he is?" Mars growled in anger as he spoke but deep down, he knew he couldn't fight Taehyung even if he wanted to.

Taehyung was more powerful than him in every way and there was no way he could start a fight with Taehyung and win.

"Exactly! That man needs to be withdrawn from the face of this world but the problem is that he is the second son of Kim Group, there was no way we would be able to even lay a strike on him without getting gaveled six foot deep," Daphne stated and Mars nodded agreeing.